Asgard {God Brothers x SisterReader} (Part 3)

After this chapter, I'll make a separate book to continue with the story. It'll follow the movies with Thor (Including Avengers).

Third Person P.O.V.

The brothers charged each other. Loki hits Thor across the face with Gungnir. "Fight me." Loki demands. He swings Gungnir at Thor again. Thor catches it in his hand. The brothers continue to fight, and argue, unaware of their staggering sister. She had never been as powerful as them, and the icy blast made her feel drained. Still, she wouldn't let Thor do this alone.

"I will not fight you, brother."

"I am not your brother. I never was."

"You're wrong." Both of them stop to look at their youngest sibling. "I don't know what happened to make you believe that, Loki, but you will always be our brother. I couldn't care less if you were a serpent, you were raised as our family." Tears were brought to Loki's eyes. Part of him wondered if that could ever be true, but in the end all he could see in himself was the monster they were warned about their entire lives. If she knew what he was, would she really believe her own words? All Odin had taught them all heir lives was that Jotuns were nothing but evil.

"Loki, this is madness..." Thor finally adds. Loki turns his tearful gaze to him. "Is it?" He hisses. "Is it?" Loki fires Gungnir at Thor once again. Thor dodges the blast, and rolls to his feet. (Y/n) uses her bow to fire an arrow at Loki's hand, effectively making him drop the scepter. She fire three more, lodging his cape to the ground and she dives for the scepter. Loki managed to free himself of the arrows, and also went for the scepter. They both had their hands wrapped around it.

"Let go of the staff, Loki."

"The only thing I'm letting go of is the pair of you holding me back."

"Oh stop being dramatic." Not bothering with a response, Loki yanks the scepter from (Y/n), and swings it at her. She uses her bow to block the blow, but still feeling weakened, it was easy for Loki to twist the bow out of the way to hit her square in the chest with yet another blast. She lands back at the Bifrost controls.

"What happened to you on earth that turned you so soft? Don't tell me it was a woman." Loki addresses Thor. Thor doesn't answer. Loki laughs, realizing he's right. "It was. Perhaps when we're finished here I'll pay her a little visit myself." Despite the dire situation where her two brother were violently fighting, (Y/n) couldn't help but think her brothers were being morons. She shook her head to make the spots go away, and turned her gaze to the ice encasing the controls. Now looking at it, she'd noticed the way it grew in tendrils like a tree. There was no way she'd be able to break it, especially with the power visibly coursing through the tree.

The energy continues to get stronger until it overflows. It forces all three of the Asgardians out of the dome and onto the Rainbow Bridge. The Bifrost still grows stronger, growing into a vortex of sorts. (Y/n) groans, and looks in front of her to see Thor reaches over to bridge to help Loki, and the actual Loki behind him. "Thor!" She yells. Thor whirls around after the fake disintegrate, and Loki stabs him in the chest with Gungnir. Loki lifts Thor into the air, impaled on the spear, and hurls him across the bridge. (Y/n) winces at his cry of pain, and pushes herself to her feet.

She starts running as the mass amount of illusions circle around Thor, Loki's scepter risen to finish the deed. "No!" Before she couldn't reach them, Thor uses his hammer to summon lightning, and send them all flying. The real Loki is the only one remaining, him lying on his back, Gungnir lost from his grasp. (Y/n) reaches them as Thor places Mjolnir on his chest. "Thor! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. We have to stop the Bifrost."

"There's nothing we can do to stop it. It's too far gone." Loki looks smug. "Look at you, the Mighty Thor. With all your strength, what good does it do you now?" (Y/n) glares him, lightly kicking his side to make him shut up. However, Thor gets an idea, looking at the bridge under there feet. "Stay here! I have a plan!" Thor ordered his sister. She quickly grabbed his arm. "The last time you told me that, you died. What are you doing?" She demanded. "Just stay here." He uttered weakly.

Thor carefully made his way down the bridge, (Y/n) watching anxiously to step in if need be. Thor raises his arm, causing Mjolnir to fly to his hand. He starts smashing it against the bridge, causing the whole thing to shake as it start breaking apart. With the hammer no longer on his chest, Loki sits up, thinking quickly to stop him. "If you destroy the Bridge, you'll never see her again!" Loki grabs for Gungnir, but (Y/n) is quicker then him. He grabs the weapon, but his notices the knife holster on her thigh. He pulls it out to drive into the arm holding the scepter. With a cry, she drops it, and Loki grabs it. He charges Thor, (Y/n) following him despite the pain. Loki's word fail to stop Thor, and with a final blow, the bridge shatters.

A massive explosion of energy is released, driving them all into the air. As they start falling down again, Thor grabbed Loki's staff, Loki handing on the end of it, (Y/n) grabbed Thor's leg, and her other hand was gripped by another, which she was grateful for considering the stab wound. She looks up to see her father standing there. Loki looks up into Odins eyes, searching for something other then disappointment. When he finds none, he lets go of the scepter, allowing himself to fall into rushing torrent below him, disappearing. His brother fired out, his sister wailed.

"Loki, no!"

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I hear the Warriors Three tell the tale of the fight against the destroyer. Bitterly, I refuse to listen. Lifting the skirt of the golden dress, I make my way out of the celebration. I end up on a balcony, overlooking the night sky. I think of all those stars, and which one Loki could have possibly ended up on. A stray tear escapes my eye, and I let it fall.

"Why?" I mutter, knowing he'd never hear me. "Why did you do this?" I hear footstep, and look back to see Thor. "Ah, Thor. Hello, brother. How are you?" I ask politely. "I've been better." He admits solemnly. He walks over, and rests an arm over my shoulders in a comforting manner. "I lost both of my brothers in the same day. Do you suppose I should of died too?" I ask it as a joke, but Thor still smacks the back of my head. I shrug, and let me smile drop as I think more deeply.

"How can they all act like nothing has been lost?" I ask pitifully. "Loki made a mistake, yes, but he was still one of us. Their prince, their friend, our family. They act as though we'd beaten our most troubling foe, but in reality we've suffered a great loss." I look at my hands resting on the banister. "I hate it."

Thor hugs me a little closer. "Loki made his choice long ago." I push Thor away a little. "Did he, though? They never respected hi they way they do us, they treated him different. Of course he wanted approval. He didn't want the throne, Thor, he wanted to be our equal. I defended him, and I would have thought you'd do the same. I just wish I could have defended him until the very end. I just-" I cut myself off, not wanting to hear my voice crack with emotion. I shake my head.

"I know you were closer with Loki than I. I know you want to see the good in him, and I believe it was there, but he still tried to destroy the Jotuns, he killed me. I do not wish he had died either, (Y/n), but you must understand the way others see it. I grieve him, we all do. But our Loki was long changed." Still frowning, I nod. I don't have the energy to argue over it. "I think I'm going to retire early tonight. Go ahead and catch up with the others." I tell him. He nods, and takes his leave. I pick at the wound on my arm. He stabbed me without hesitation, he would have killed me had Thor not been revived. And yet, I still cannot find myself to hate him.

"You're cold, and an imbecile, Loki. But you'll always be my brother."