My story of Rose Tyler and The Doctor Prologue

Billie Piper as Rose Tyler

Billie Piper as Rose Tyler. Christopher Eccleston as The doctor. It be a slow process.

Prologue About Rose and the doctor

Rose Tyler is daughter of Jackie Tyler and Peter Tyler. Rose is in relationship with Mickey Smith and she works at the mall as shop assistant. Her father died in hit and run car Accident when she was baby. Jackie stood by Rose coz she is only daughter Jackie had despite she had a half brother called Tony Tyler. Rose is into adventures she fed up with living her life waking up every morning getting ready to go to work and catch a bus to go to work work and come home and eat chips and go to bed. She just hope one day she be able to find freedom and travel the world. She wonders About life until she met a guy called The Doctor he is such a charming guy. She will eventually fall in love with him. He Also in love with her too. They will eventually get separated forever but their love is stronger. Rose and Mickey breaks up coz he is fed up running of with the doctor who she barely knows. Rose does feel trapped with barely much money and wanted travel so she went with the doctor who will show her aliens and space ship and danger and entire galaxy. He will give her adventure of her life including his love open his heart and have family of their own.

Hi everyone in my story it's about the 9th doctor and be my own plots too. I hope you enjoy this story and plots. Also when Dr regenerated it still be Christopher Eccleston version he only healed his wound changed his personality. Let's begin.