79"

"Morning" Viola said as she met Harry in the kitchen

"Morning" Viola said as she met Harry in the kitchen. She'd gone home last night with her parents and had turned up again, early the next day, to help with the wedding preparations "you look nice" she smiled as she did up his top button on his shirt.

"Thanks" Harry replied as she pulled away "so do you"

"It seems silly doesn't it a wedding? Given everything that's going on"

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it. Because of everything that's going on"

Viola sat with Hermione, Rosaleé, Mrs Weasley and Ginny as they all chattered around the kitchen table while Mr Weasley ordered people around, helping to put up the marquee for Bill and Fleurs wedding.

"I bet you're excited Molly" Rosaleé smiled as she took a sip from her tea "Bill is your oldest isn't he?"

"Oh yes" Molly beamed "they do all grow up so quickly"

"tell me about it" Rosaleé agreed glancing lovingly at Viola.

"Hey, isn't that the minister of magic?" Ginny commented looking out the window as she was about to put her mug in the sink

"My goodness, it is" Hermione replied "I wonder what he wants"

"Have you don't any idea what that is about Vi?" Rosaleé asked nodding towards the room where Harry,Ron and Hermione were all sat in with the minister.

"No idea" she shrugged "though I doubt it's anything good"

The wedding went on long into the night. Viola clapped along to the music with the rest of the guests as Bill and Fleur twirled around the room.
As the couple finished their first dance Viola grabbed her father and pulled him onto the dance floor along with her mother and Hermione.

Rosaleé and Remus danced together softly while Viola and Hermione laughed as the spun each other around, for a few moment forgetting the world around them.

Viola threw her head back laughing when Harry caught her eye making her stop. He was sat with two elderly people, both of which she didn't recognise.

A look of sadness was washed across his features.

She was about to make her way over over a ball of light shot into the marquee.

The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They are coming, they are coming, they are coming.

In a frenzy the guests all pushed and ran for the exits, apparating, screaming and shoving as several death eaters appeared setting fire to the tents.

"Viola!" Harry shouted as he spotted her duelling a death eater on the far side of the room.

"Go! Go!" Remus shouted at Harry preventing him from reaching Viola "you need to go now!"

Harry stumbled back into Hermione and Ron. He glanced back over to Viola who had also glanced at him, giving him a reassuring smile and a nod.

And with their silent goodbye the three apparated away.

Viola didn't have time to stop.

Sending protective shield after shield over the wedding guests she ran to find her parents and the Weasley, shoving through the mess of tables and chairs that had been turned over in the chaos.

Bursting outside, the cold night air hit her face.

"Mum! Dad!" She shouted spotting her dad holding her mum up in the distance as they hobbled back into the burrow. She ran over to them both, hugging them tightly "are you both okay?"

"We need to go now" Said Remus placing his hand on Remus and Rosaleé shoulder and apparating back to their cottage.

Viola took in a deep breath, the familiar sea air comforting her instantly. Remus unlocked the door helping Rosaleé in while Viola followed worried.

"What happened?" She asked at she looked at her mother's leg that was cut and bleeding heavily.

"It just grazed a curse" Rosaleé waved off trying not to wince from the pain of Remus healing the gash "nothing major"

"Are you okay Vi?" Remus asked placing a steady hand on her shoulder

"I think" she sighed running a hand through her hair

"And Harry, Ron and Hermione?"

"They've gone. I think they managed to get away okay" she replied falling down onto the sofa beside her mother in exhaustion.

"Please Vi, be careful at Hogwarts. Snapes headmaster now. It's not safe there"

"What? I thought McGonagall-"

"She was, but the ministry has fallen. Voldemort has placed Snape as headmaster for greater influence over Hogwarts" Remus explained pulling one of his homemade blankets over Rosaleé "so please Viola. Watch out for yourself"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Thank you for 100k !

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk