- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"all i want is a big booty bitch." joker said looking up from his phone.

"you won't get shit tryna call a female outta ha name." i told him.

"hea you go." man man mumbled.

"aye i'm just sayin, but don't listen ta me. i'm pullin and ya'll ain't," i said and shrugged.

"pullin what? shit threw that ugly ass gap?" joker said tryna get off.

"um don't be tryna get off on him cause best believe gang gets the ladies." semaj said.

"exactly, long ass head lookin like the cinnamon stick from the apple jacks box." i said and mugged him.

"clowned yo ass!" man man yelled and started laughing.

"na maj you should be the last ta try and say some wit that crunchy ass lace." joker said to semaj.

"my lace ain't crunchy but them tired ass waves a yours is." she shot back and we started laughing.

"pause cause if they crunchy fa real let me know right na." joker said standing up, nigga was the definition of a pretty boy and he most definitely didn't play around when it came to his hair.

"they look fine joker, she was just playin." booda told him and he sat back down.

"he was about ta raise hell." mook said and we laughed again agreeing with her.

"ya'll know he don't play about his hair, maj hit a weak spot." yanna said.

"oh well he should know how i'm steppin behind big e." maj shrugged.

"tell em again." i dapped her up and she nodded, "you know the vibes gang."

"what it do!" dee exclaimed coming down the steps.

"bitch boy," man man said and chucked his head up.

"dick muncher." dee greeted him back before sitting next to yanna.

"so what's the moves?" he asked and we shrugged.

"we been down hea all day." joker told him.