12. Distant Type

Ema: Doctor we will wait outside till you do the test...

Doctor: okay sure....

Ema took Tharn with him...and they were waiting for the doctor to come out...Ema was waiting for results but Tharn was waiting to see Type....he was really restless after hearing Sir from Type....

After some time the doctor came out...

Doctor: I checked it the report is negative but as you know to have a baby you have to it on regular basis...so I will suggest you to have sex on alternate days and then call me after 20 days...

Ema: Okay doctor....Ema gave fees to the doctor and asked the driver to drop him...

Tharn you heard it right now I want you to do the same...

Tharn: I have to first talk to Type regarding this you or I can't decide all this...

Ema wanted to say something but they heard Type's voice...

Type: No need to ask me, Sir...I agreed to give you your baby and be your surrogate so obviously I don't have any problem with all this...just let me know when I have to get ready for you....so I will manage my other work accordingly...

Tharn looked at Type that how can he say that...he is not slut or prostitute who is asking his client to come...and suggest time....

Tharn knew Type is hurt...but he is not getting time to explain things....

Type: Mam if you don't have any work can I go and study...

Ema: Of course Type go study...and don't worry we will not do anything without your consent....we care for you to Tyle and you don't know that you are doing such a big favor to us...please don't mind me I am just unfortunate women who are too much excited for her kid...please don't mind me...

Type: no. I won't don't worry ...goodbye mam...goodbye sir...

Ema moves towards the mansion whereas Tharn is stills standing there in front of Type..

Tharn: can we talk Type...

Type: Sir, I will be ready at night and u don't think there is anything between ys to talk...bye....type closed the door...

Tharn: I need to talk ...I really make him understand that I have some unresolved feelings for him...and what we did is not for sex...

Tharn spent the whole day in tension...he is really upset...he wanted to meet Type....

Somehow he spends the whole day and went home he asked Ema that he will have dinner with Type and stay there ....

Ema never questions or asked him to come home...as Tharn made her understand that Type is not a toy with whom he will play and then come back ...he wanted to give all this time and handle this carefully...

Ema doesn't mind as she wants her child and no matter what if Tharn has to sex with all world....

Type was upset all day he cried for some time then console himself that he is doing all this for his mom....Type is in the afternoon and skipped breakfast and dinner...he was doing homework when he heard a knock...

He opens the door and saw Tharn....he motioned him inside didn't say anything...he immediately go to the table and close his books...and started removing clothes ..

Tharn: Type what are you doing...

Type: I am removing my clothes sir...just do it and go ....

Tharn: Type how can you say this ..stop it..you know I didn't for what are you thinking...

Type opened all his clothes and stand naked in front of  Tharn and motioned him to do whatever he wants to do....

Tharn: Type baby why are you doing this ....tharn took a blanket and coved Type....he hugged type...

Type: You wanted to do it here or in the room sir...

Tharn: looked at Type but he didn't find any emotion in Type's face...his reaction was cold... And stern....

Tharn: Carry type to his room and make him lay on the bed...he went to the kitchen to see what type made ...he was shocked to see Type didn't prepare food...

Tharn: prepared dinner for both and took it to Type...Type I made food for you let's eat...

Type: still quiet...

Tharn: Type please talk to me, baby...I am sorry for whatever Ema said but what we did was not for child Type ....

Type: Then it was sir...maybe you were missing your wife and you did it in time pass...

Tharn: Type please don't say that... don't be so rude to your phi...I didn't know Ema is coming and she is asking me every day whether I did it or not .. that doesn't mean that what happened between us last week was for some purpose....

If j wanted to do only sex j would have done it so long back but I was waiting for you to be ready for this and what happened between us was so sudden ...it was not planned...and if you remember we did it in car....

So it just happened

Type: oh so it was a mistake.....

Tharn: what are you saying baby ...no it was not a mistake...why don't you understand my feelings Type don't be so harsh in your phi type....

Put your hands on your heart and say that what I did you felt it as mistake or any of my trick...understand my feelings Type...

Type: What feeling sir...tell me clearly...coz I don't get ....tell me what feelings you have for me Type....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.