47- Brother Dearest

[[For right now I am only uploading this chapter for @jiangchenglover54 — I hope this helps with the suspense! I will update more soon. I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you do! I love interacting with readers. I wish there was an easier way instead of through Wattpad, like a group chat or something lol. You guys are so funny! - L RANDY]] [[-I do not own music or art used in any chapters-]]

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Harold was able to break up most of the fight, sending many pirates out the door with bloody noses and black eyes. Others dispersed on their own, having their mood spoiled by the ruckus. Some were staying behind to kindly help Harold clean up the mess, respecting the rare establishment.

Leven and Leopoldo had just gotten done with breaking the fingers of the man who elbowed Alana in the back of her head, all five on both hands. Not just a simple break, snapping each bone individually. It was tedious but satisfying; Leopoldo took the right and Leven worked on the left.

Elbow had passed out from the pain on the sixth finger, everyone ignored his screams. The two brothers had originally planned to dispose of the man altogether but decided against ultimately when the idea of the man never being able to use his hands properly again appealed to them more.

Ivo and Kazumi were assisting Harold to lift heavy oak tables, more so doing it themselves as Harold directed where they needed to be.

As they each finished their tasks each of them inspected their work pleased.

"Now, where is our little dove?" Ivo asked looking around the wreckage.

"I told her to get under the table," Leven said looking over his work once more before stepping over junk to make his way to their back table.

"Hey, idiot—"

Leven bent down to look under the table but saw no one, just broken glass and a few bloody teeth. He snapped upwards and looked around the room for any sign of her.

"Alana?" He called out, no response.

"She is not there?" Leopoldo asked.

"Obviously not!" Leven snapped.

"Little dove?" Ivo squatted low to look under all the standing tables. Thick despair flooded over him he did not see her either, causing his chest to tighten.

"Alana!" Leven called out again, panic clasped his core with a tight fist. What if someone took her? What if she ran away? Did she?

"Ah, quit your yelling!" Harold barked. "Anubis took the girl upstairs."

The small man jerked his thumb up, pointing above them.

Her type?! The men thought in harmony, rushing to the stairwell to the meeting room.

Ivo led the way, followed closely by the rest, almost tripping over each other.

I swear on all the gods if he is doing anything indecent to my little dove... Ivo sneered in his head, as he swung the door open.

All the pirates saw the embrace, to them it looked lovingly, and they felt a tear of betrayal rip through them. Leven's jaw slacked open as the other eyes widened when they felt their heart stop beating.

"Alana...?" Ivo breathed out brokenly.

Alana's head snapped over to the four stunned pirates, shocked herself. Before she could respond Leven was already pushing past Ivo, marching over to the duo. He grabbed Alana's wrist and possessively pulled the girl away with a wild look painted on his countenance.