Part 2. (Sneaking In)

We eventually arrived at the hospital, we walked through the doors and automatically looked suspicious. 

Demetri: We're going to get caught just standing here. - He said nervously. 

Eli: Fuck this! - He said and ran to her room without the doctor even noticing, we followed behind him one by one. We came to a door and he hesitantly put his hand on the nob. He sighed.

Eli: I don't want to go in first.. - He said.

Sam: Fine.. but you have to face her someday. - I replied, he looked down. I walked in and so did Miguel and Demetri. She was pale, and cold looking. I slowly walked over so her and felt her pulse, I felt my heart shutter, she was alive? 

Miguel: Well? - He asked, I turned to him with a smile. He sighed of relief.

Sam: She's okay, she's breathing and her pulse is working. - I replied. They each smiled. Miguel went to the door and brought Eli in the room. Eli looked at Y/n and just stared, he almost started crying, his lip was twitching signaling he was going to lose it. I rushed over to him.

Sam: Hey, hey... it's okay, she's okay. - He snapped his head towards me. I smiled.

Sam: I checked her pulse... Eli, she's breathing. - I said. He shot up and went over to her. He kissed her all over her face. I noticed her eyes twitching, as if she couldn't open them. Strange? I got up and walked over to her, I lifted her eyelids, her eyes were rolled to the back of her head.

Sam: Ugh guys... - I said. They each looked at me.

Miguel: What? - He asked.

Sam: I think she's in a coma. - I replied. 

Eli: No... - He sighed.

Sam: But it wasn't her fault for this. You see those lines in her eyes. - I pointed, They each came over and looked.

Sam: That's not veins, that's bad fluids they're putting in her, it's making her go into a coma.

Demetri: So you're saying, that if those fluids weren't in her, she'd be awake right now? - He asked. I nodded.

Sam: Yes, but she would need time to rest. - I replied. The all sighed.

Miguel: For a couple more weeks at least. - Eli stormed to the door.

Miguel: woah, where are you going? - He asked.

Eli: I'm getting a doctor they're trying to kill off my girlfriend so they won't have to deal with her! - He shouted.

Miguel: What the hell do you think a doctor could possibly do to help if they're the ones killing her? - He asked. Eli walked back over to Y/n, he was now standing beside her IV fluid. 

Eli: You're right Miguel... I guess I'll have to help her myself. - He reached for the IV fluid and unplugged her from it. He picked her up off of the bed and carried her secretly out of the hospital, us following behind. This will be a story to tell her when she wakes up.