Chapter 18

A/N: A short POV of Boboiboy during the discovery of their powers. Though it is set during Ice's to Solar's power awakening.

-0-0-0-

Boboiboy always remembered how everything was his doing. The moment their powers suddenly awakened, the brunette knew that his siblings wouldn't be able to live a normal life anymore. He didn't want to hide the fact of their lineage, but at the same time, Boboiboy wanted for his siblings to live a life of some normalcy.

He often wondered if he grew up away from the family business of being galactic heroes. Of course, he accepts it willingly, even if slowly he had come to realize of the dire consequences. Boboiboy would often call back those times of his childlike innocence. As a child, he was never that close with children of his age, other than Kaizo. It was always missioning, and he was young when he started. Now, he sees how other children would act. It made the oldest sibling think feel jealous of that life, but he never lets it get to him as he knows and experiences everything. He is just thankful of the second chances and for his family's safety.

However, he knew that the past would come back. The moment his father came back, Boboiboy had a hunch that it was something more than family visit. His father seemed detailed when recalling the events of their deeds across the galaxies. But none could prepare when he heard that his father managed to tell them more of their mother's demise, as well as the hidden power that Boboiboy has.

And even if he hates to admit it, his father was right. Boboiboy had no idea of his dark elemental powers. If he were to also find out how to unlock second tier, it was still a mystery to him.

The aftermath of those events left his siblings questioning things that they experienced. Boboiboy could only look at them with such sadness as he didn't want to tell much. They were still children, and the oldest sibling even thought that maybe their powers would appear at a slight older age. Now, it caused more ruckus than what he expects.

It didn't help that Blaze and Halilintar were the first ones to have their powers awaken. All because his father broke what Boboiboy tried to make them experience, some of his lost childhood innocence. Then Gempa was next, and it was too much for him as well. It was to protect him, and the third septuplet bore a scar to his fist, reminding of his desperation to stop Boboiboy from being taken. As once the owner of their powers, he knew how he activated his powers from before.

When it was the lightning, it was when he protected Ochobot from Bora Ra. Thunderstorm came next when he was on a dangerous mission. There were lots of explosions and it surrounded him, Kaizo, and his team. They were children, but during that situation, Boboiboy turned his fears into anger and frustration.

Fire came when he took a test for TAPOPS, it didn't help that the ones who were testing them had some deep hatred rivalry towards his father. Kaizo was with him as his partner, but they took it too far when the physical fights became extreme. The taunts and them still on the process of noting their powers, made Boboiboy angry and vengeful. The second tier came, and it was one of those memories that he wished to forget. The first fight he had towards his father, it destroyed the entire training room, and it took Laksamana Tarung and his mother to stop the fight.

The earth element appeared during the same time he protected Ochobot. But Quake, the second tier became a part of him when he first went on a mission with his mother and father. It was a planet surrounded by rocks, but they were ambushed. When Boboiboy sees them being outnumbered, that desperation to protect grew, and his second tier came to be. It took a lot from him since he summoned golems and sentient life forms from the rocks, but they were able to protect him.

Now, his three siblings gained the powers of his once elementals. It seemed that they have awakened second tier at such a young age, yet he knew that there are still room for developments. Boboiboy never forced them to train that hard, but he made sure to at least practice control and basic manipulations and summoning from their respective elements.