Episode 10.

Location; Control center of the Shatterdome base.

Tendo with a donut in his mouth and with a coffee cup in his left hand, returning from back from his break.

Tendo: *sigh* hope they don't fire the kid, he has a bright future ahead of him. Maybe-

All the sudden.

Computer: Movement has been captured. Two signature. Double event.

The computer show him two Kaijus appearing near China.

Tendon: Double event?! Again?!

Changing scene.

Location; Stacker office.

6 holograms of the 6 different governors of 6 different location were in Stacker computer desk

???1: Explain Stacker.

Stacker: We all know what happen. It was just a simple accident.

???2: Just a simple accident?! People could have died!

Stacker: Drift memory accident are a normal problem, you can't blame Noah for that. His just a kid.

???3: Exactly, his a kid! Because of a simple mistake a kid did, hundreds of life's were at risk!

Ivan: Noah potential may be limitless, but a kid is a kid! We can't trust him with that level of responsibility!

Jayton: Give him a break! Don't forget if it wasn't for him and Zero Two, hundreds upon thousands of life's would have been lost if it wasn't for them. Don't put all the blame on him.

???2: We are grateful for the things him and Zero Two did. But we can't overlook what happen! What if this happen again in a city?! Tell us, what do you think would happen?! We were lucky it was stop in time!

Rey: Noah is not to blame in this.

Ivan: And why is that Mr Rey? If I stand correctly, because of a memory flood you had, it trigger your brother memories. So you are partly to blame too.

Rey: Blame me all you want, I don't care. But you can't blame my brother for what happen.

Ivan: He is to blame for all! Because of a memory that happen in the past-

Jayton: Shut it Ivan! Do you even understand what that memory was?! It was the day he was put in the Gu ritual.

Robert: Rey saw everything, how it happen.

Rey: Imaging been a 4 years old, put in a dark cave, been lock inside with hundreds and hundreds of grow adults. Some were killers, psychopath and some were even master martial artists. And with only enough food for one person only. Noah was the only one that survive. The fear and terror he felt the first day. It left a big mental scar in him, mental scars that you can't even imaging. And like I said he was the only person that survived in that hell hole. He fought and kill his way to survive in that full year. Madness and insanity took over his mind to survive, turning him into a beast, a beast that sees anything and anyone as his prey. Were lucky the beast didn't come out. So after all that, do you think you can blame him after what happen?

???2: You have made a reasonable point.

???3: No child should ever been put through all that suffering.

Ivan: You can't be serious? He almost killed civilians, almost destroy part of the Shatterdome and almost cost of millions in money!

???4: Yes, we haven't forgotten that. But the trauma that he suffer in the past is to be blame, not him.