Chapter 5

Troy's pov

I can't believe Lexi slapped me I mean sure I did try to kiss her but still a slap damn I thought and dozed off cause I was too tired.  ohhhhh I groaned my alarm just went off I have to get ready for school today is picture day and as you know I strive in a black leather jacket so I just put on a white shirt some deep blue jeans ate some Mac and cheese and started of I passed Lexi's house and I glarex when I saw her talking to some dude I parked angrily got out of the car and jerked the guy round onpy to be face to face with the player my best friend Mackel I was both mad and shocked I asked Lexi why she wasnt heading to school and she just rolled her eyes and was about to say something when Mack beat her to it and told Troy she had to just make out some time for a hot guy like me I flinched at those words and launched at Mack not before Lexi pulled him aside and said thet should get going. Mack turned back looked at me and smirked . I knew he liked cute girls but Lexi that's just cheesy he knows I have a thing for her but maybe she doesn't feel the same way at that I just followed their trail quietly and headed for school and knocking people off the road, when I reached I saw Mack and a girl making out at Lexi's locker I took him and slammed him on the locker and topd him if he hurt Lexi I'd hurt him he just smirked and brushed the invisible dust off his jacket and just took the girl by the waist but not before glaring at me.If this is a game Mack I wanna play.

Lexi's POV
I woke up brushed and hurried for school I saw Mack and I said hi he winked I blushed a little then he asked if I needed help with anything y-e-e-s I said he urged me to continue I just said the words so fast because I didn't want to regret ineedyoutohelpmemaketroyjealous he said I should repeat I need you to help me make Troy jealous to my surprise he grinned and said how. Then I said i need you to pretend to like me I want him to value me he nodded a winked again then I saw Troy in his car he parked and walked up to me and asked me why I wasn't heading to school and I rolled my eyes and was about to answer when Mack beat me to it and cheesily said she had to make out time for a hot boy like me Troy flinched and was about to go all fisty on Mack when I pulled him and we started walking I told him to turn around and smirk he did it and told me he did not like doing this to Troy I told him it'll be worth seeing Troy's face when he finds out it's a prank he nodded and we headed towards the school. When we reached I headed for math class and left Mack not before I saw a pretty cheerleader Zoey Navia walk up to him and start making out like two seconds later Troy walked in glared then slammed Mack on my locker and after that Mack just brushed it off and held Zoey by the waist not before glaring playfully at Troy which made Troy flinched I laughed a little and headed back to math class then I couldn't help but smile slightly.

Hi everyone I'm sorry the chapters are soo small I'll just like to thank all those who read and voted for my book and also those who followed me it touched my heart it really did 😭❣️🎶🤩.