Epilogue

3rd POV:

Azron carried a pouting and pregnant Azealah towards the garden knowing it's the only thing that can make Azealah's mood swings calm down a bit.

It's been two years since he stepped down from the Throne even though Lucifer begged him to stay as a king but there was no way he was going to give anyone else attention other than his mate.

Hera has been stripped from her Goddess title and is now in a prison in Heaven. Suso, the woman who made Lucifer and Meredith mates, has been killed by Meredith as a very proud Lucifer stood and watched.

The dark soul that took over Lucifer's body once has exited his body and soon after he is the King of Hell once again but he wasn't alone this time. He has Meredith by his side and he couldn't be happier.

Azealah has been pregnant for five months now and she still has four more months to go. They haven't found the gender of the baby yet but they both already love and adore their unborn child.

The first time Azron found out about her pregnancy was when he was kissing her neck and then he suddenly felt two heartbeats. He started to freak out at first thinking it was some kind of demon or soul inside of her but then slowly started to realize it was their child when he put his head on her stomach lightly.

And ever since then he hasn't left her side for a single second. It has gotten to the point where he makes her talk to him while one of them is in the bathroom just to make sure she's alright all the time. And then he would shower her with kisses feeling like he hasn't seen her for years now.

Another advantage to her pregnancy is the constant need for him to touch her. When the Royal doctor told Azron that Azealah's sexual needs will increase to about three times more Azron quickly led the doctor out of the room and jumped on Azealah making sure he gives her what she wants... and what she wanted was him.

Azron knows what Azealah wants just by looking in her eye and every time she gives him the needy looks he would immediately drop everything he's doing and take her back to their room.

They finally got to their garden and Azron slowly and gently placed Azealah down on soft grass. She was wearing a white dress that reached her knees.

Dresses are her best friend now. She hasn't worn anything other than dresses since her stomach started to slightly show.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Asked Azealah out of nowhere.

Azron smiled down at her and kissed her forehead, "Whatever is fine by me. As long as the girl looks like you or the boy looks like me."

Azealah giggled at that and nodded her head in agreement.

"I love you." She whispered while looking up at him.

"I love you more my Precious." He whispered back.

————————

"I HATE YOU!" Screamed Azealah while glaring at Azron.

"PUSH!" The doctor screamed. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Azealah screamed back while pushing.

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT MY MATE!" Azron growled while glaring at the female doctor.

"I love you, my queen. You're doing so well. Keep going. It's okay love. Think about our precious little one when you get to hold them in your arms." Cooed Azron as Azealah nodded her head with sweat all over her face, neck, and chest.

"Push!" The doctor raised her voice just a bit but not too much afraid of Azron.

"AHHHHHHHHH! YOU'RE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!" Azealah screamed while hitting Azron on his chest but he just ignored her and kept kissing her hand encouraging her.