T H I R T Y - O N E

A/N note: I know I've been posting a lot lately and tbh I'm gonna post again. I feel so happy right now because Hyunjin has been proven false. So because of that, here's another chapter. Enjoyyy...

Y/N POV

I was watching the music show when the door bell rang. "Coming!" I shouted from the living room, making my way to the front door. "Oh you're here!" I exclaimed, bringing him inside and closing the door behind him.

Wondering who? Wang Ja. Why is Wang Ja here? Because Stray Kids are going to have their comeback performance today and I invited him to come over and watch it with me. I was going to wish them luck before they go out today but, I missed them. I literally missed them. Not in the affectionate type of way.

I purpsely woke up early in the morning just to wish them luck and maybe, just maybe make them a quick breakkie. But to my disappointment, they were already gone. And to be honest, that was the earliest I've ever woken up.

I just found out that K-Pop idols would have to wake up at like three in the morning and head to the music show. And when they were there, they would get their makeup done and like practice some more. Well, at least that's what the K-Pop stans on Twitter said.

But I gotta give them my respect. They really work so hard to where they are now. And not only that, some of them left their families behind just to pursue a dream that they weren't even sure would make it big.

That's why I always try my best to take care of the boys. When they're sad, I'll try to comfort them by talking to them or just making a dessert of some sort. I mean, who doesn't like dessert when they're sad? Not me for sure. And when they just need someone to talk to, I'll be there for them. Honestly, these past few months I've been with the boys themselves made me feel closer and closer to them. Just as if they were my actual family.

"So...when is it going to start?" Wang Ja asked, getting chips from the kitchen cabinet. Yep, he knows where the chips are. I think it's because he comes over way too many times already. Must be why I always run out of stock too. Maybe it's not only because of the boys large stomach capacity. "In about five minutes I think." I told him, taking a seat on the couch.

After five minutes, the MC for the show announced that Stray Kids were going to perform next. "Oo, Wang Ja! It's starting!" I shouted, and Wang Ja made his way over to the living room and sat down next to me. They were going to perform their title track and B-side today. 'Back Door' and 'Ex' I think. I heard Back Door yesterday when they released the official music video at twelve in the morning. It was so fricking good! The song was so amazingly coordinated and the lyrics were really good and also quite smart not gonna lie.

I honestly think that I've heard Chan producing it in his room before and that I've seen Jisung's notebook full of lyrics. Oh my gosh! I just remembered that I've also seen Hyunjin and Minho practising to one part of the choreo where they have to bang the invisible door. And Seungmin humming a part of the song.

All of that and I just realised now?! Welp. That's a perk from staying with them I guess. Lucky me. Also, not to brag or anything...but I've had a little peek of Chan's laptop. The one and only laptop that Stays would make plans to steal. Yep, I saw a peek of it.

I mean what else could I do? His laptop was so widely opened and he was not anywhere near it. I couldn't stop myself from just taking a small peek. Besides, I've seen Stays on Twitter joking that they were going to steal Chan's laptop. So to be honest, I had no choice but to look. The temptation got to me.

Anyways, the MC welcomed them and the camera shifted from the MC to the boys who were standing in their position getting ready to perform. "Hey! They're going to perform!" Wang Ja shouted in excitement. The music started and they started to dance and sing along to it.

My eyes were wandering the screen in amazement. This wasn't the first time I've seen them perform but every single time I see them do it, it sends shivers down my spine. They were so good at it. Literally amazing at what they do. Their moves were so synchronized and you could hear their actual voices when they sing/rap. Even when they do the ad-libs. They really said 'no lip syncing only live vocals'.

I tried to focus on every member but my eyes always dart back to Hyunjin. Huh, reminds me of the time he and Minju were dancing together for the special stage. My eyes always go back to him. I can't help it though, he's just too mesmerizing not to look at. His pink hair really fitted him. And the outfit too.

Of course I looked at the other members, they were also hard not to look at. Seungmin's black hair suited him so well, I think it's one of my favourite hair colour on him. And Felix's mullet? Freaking amazing. As well as the small glitters on his eyes, it made him look like a real life fairy. Not that I've seen one though.

And Jisung's shiny highlights? Beautiful as always. And don't get me started on fiery red hair Chan with his huge arms on display. Although it makes him look a little like an angry bird, he still looks good. It's the genetics. Changbin undercut? Sexy as heck and the part when Jeongin closed one eye and kept the other opened? He ain't no more baby bread. He's toast.

All of them look so good this comeback and everything was just made for them. No wonder they are called fourth generation leaders.

After they did 'Back Door', they were now going to perform 'Ex'. I haven't heard 'Ex' yet so I'm guessing it's gonna be a badass, beat drop type of song. I'm quite excited.

...

IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY NOT A BADASS SONG ABOUT YOUR EX! Why the he'll is it so sad? Did someone break Binnie's and Chan's heart? I almost cried just watching and listening to it. The dance was so good. Usually it's hard to dance to a slow song but they really made a good choreography to match the tempo of the song.

"Yah, are you crying?" Wang Ja asked. I quickly wiped away the tears. "No, I got dust in my eyes." I lied. I don't want him to make fun of me. "Awhh, my baby is crying." And that, ladies and gents, is why I lied. I knew he was going to make fun of me. I smacked him on the head and pushed him back to the couch. Not that hard though.

"I'm gonna go wash up first. You can watch the TV. Just don't mess up anything." I said and went to my room to get my toiletries.

NO ONE'S POV

Time passed and the boys came back from their hectic schedule. Wang Ja had already headed back to his own dorm and Y/N was just chilling in her room, watching k-dramas. When she heard the door open, she quickly got up from her bed and went out the door.

She rushed towards them, ready to congratulate them on their comeback but she was caught be surprised by what she saw. "Oh. My. God."

To Be Continued...