Forty Three

"one less pic and i'll be gone

"one less pic and i'll be gone."
---

"Are you okay?" Kayden asked as we walked through the house.

It's almost 9:00 right now. I don't know if Wes is home, and I don't care. Isabelle texted me saying that she was heading to bed and that I needed to text her to let her know I was home and okay.

Kayden and I have been sitting on that road for a while. We didn't talk or anything we just stared at the scenery around us. But we didn't need to say anything to each other.

"I'm fine I just want to go to bed," I said once we got inside my room.

Kayden closed the door and sat down on my bed. "Are you going to be okay alone?"

"I'm not some fragile doll Kayden," I said while taking my jacket off.

"I don't want you to feel what you felt today Alexis," Kayden stated walking towards me. "I shouldn't even be here right now."

"Just because you couldn't control the car doesn't mean you were at fault. You even said that your breaks were rigged so you couldn't do anything." I said looking up at him.

"I just hate that I was the one who might have caused it," Kayden whispered.

I sighed and looked at him. He looked so guilty, and I hated it. It's not him that should be feeling this way. Robin should be because he is the one who did all of the damage.

I took Kayden's hand in mine and pull him towards my bathroom.

I start the water in the shower, making it warm. I then take off the clothes that I was wearing and put them on the floor as Kayden stared at me.

He kept staring at me until I went inside the shower and leaned my head back to feel the warm water on my skin.

I close my eyes while the water ran down my body wetting me everywhere. It was healing all of my aching muscles and making me feel more relaxed.

The water running down my body was making me feel less worried and stressed. It washing away the day, as I like to say. Washing everything that happened today.

I then feel a hard chest press behind me, making me feel shivers almost everywhere.

My eyes are still closed as I lean my head back, landing on Kayden's shoulder.

His touch is making me feel even more relaxed even though he really isn't doing anything.

I feel him rest his head on my shoulder and his lips kiss the bare, wet skin. It feels nice. I love his lips on me.

I get butterflies in my stomach as I feel his body touch mine. His touch is conforming and safe.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for ruining your life and hurting you in ways that no one should hurt anyone." Kayden whispered before placing a small kiss on my shoulder again. "I never want to hurt you. I hate that you were affected by what I did."

I turn around and look at Kayden. "You didn't hurt me. Robin did." I stated softly. "If anything, you made me enjoy life a little more."

"God Alexis, you have no clue what you are doing to me," Kayden said, putting his hand on my cheek, stroking the damped skin. "I try so hard to stay away from you because I don't want you to get caught up in my world, but I can stay away from you."

I look at him and see his dark brown eyes filled with adoration and

love?

I don't say anything back to him. Instead, I close my eyes and kiss him on the lips. I feel Kayden's hands slid on my waist and pull me closer to him, making me feel all of him.

I moan in the kiss, making Kayden dip his tongue inside, massaging it with my own.

God, I love the way he makes me feel.

Butterflies in my stomach, my heart beating a million miles per hour, my knees feeling like jelly.

I love it all.

Kayden removes his lips from mine, and he trails his kisses down my neck. "I think I am falling for you, Alexis Carter."

I feel my heartbeat a million miles more and a smile lift on my face.

A real one. Not a fake one.

"I think I am falling for you too Kayden Black."

Next thing I know I am only consumed by Kayden.

Not my thoughts.