chapter twenty four

y / n

I felt a soft kiss on my cheek. It started to travel down to my neck, to my shoulder. I trembled at the sensation. I felt my hair brushed back. My leg was pulled, making my whole body move towards the back. My right hand was placed on something hard. That's when I sensed a hot breath fanning my forehead.

I open my eyes, my head pounding like hell. Groaning at the feeling, I started massaging my temples. I tried to focus on one thing, what a blurry eyesight I have. As my vision started to get normal, the first thing I saw was a collarbone full of smudge lipstick. Tie untied in an unprofessional manner and unbuttoned shirt.

I gaze up lazily, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook? My mouth falls open when I look at those dark coffee eyes. His hair was awfully messed up, like someone was playing with it. How did I even end up here, with him, on his bed?

"Don't be so surprised," He muttered. "You wanted be here."

"Since when?" I blurted out.

He sighs, pushing himself up. He sits on the edge of the bed, putting both of his hands on his head. I admire his built back. Oh, the way I could just put my arms around his waist and hug him.

"Did you forget?"

"Forget what?"

"Everything that happened yesterday," He asked, feeling worried suddenly.

Look at me when you talk. That's what I would say right now. But I was too shy to even say something like that.

"I remember drinking and dancing with Taehyung, sitting on your lap and talking with you, and- yeah that's it."

"You have to be kidding me," He shouted angrily. Getting up on his feet, he turns to look at me. "You don't remember a thing you've said to me and did to me?" I heard pain his voice, he was hurt because of me.

"But what did I say? I must've forgotten because of the-"

He pushes my back on the soft mattress, my head almost hit the headboard. His nails slowly dig on my shoulder, his eyes were damp of pain. I put my hands on his naked chest, I thought about the woman who kissed him last night. He must've been desperate.

"You'll remember by yourself. Don't even ask anyone," He said through gritted teeth. He finally lets me go, going to his closet and started searching for his stuff.

I forgot and he doesn't even mind telling me a single thing. I did a favour to him and yet he doesn't bother saying anything. How selfish of him.

I glance to the side, to look at him. He doesn't bother being half naked in front of me. But I don't feel shy. It's like I've seen him like this all of the time. He takes his towel, throws it on his shoulder and walks to the bathroom.

He slams the door hard. It was like a reminder. Remember. What did I even do to make him angry like that?

The room door opened, revealing Yuri. She had a cup of hot water and some pills in the other hand. She brings them to me, gently putting them on the nightstand.

She sits on the bed, crossing her legs.  She sighs, looking at me.

"You know," She started vaguely. "When Taehyung drinks a lot, he'll blabber the truth. He'll say anything that is true."

"What did he say?"

"Mmm... He told me what happened yesterday with you and Jungkook, in details. I don't even know how he was able to say all of that-"

"Tell me! I'm begging you, Jungkook is going insane. Telling me to remember it all by myself when I was totally drunk, Please," I whispered yelled, shaking her arms desperately wanting to know.

She awkwardly coughed, eyeing the room. "He told me that you confessed-"

"What the fuck are you doing, Yuri?"

I look behind her, to see him, bare chest with his towel wrapped around his waist. I could see his V-line. That was how much it was low his towel. And his hair was wet. He looked so much bigger and scarier like this.

Yuri got up, mumbling sorry to me before wiggling pas him. I wish I was her, let me escape from this place! She didn't old me much, barely said confessed and just left. Confess would mean a lot of things.

I took the pill, popping it in my mouth and drank the hot water. He was slowly walking towards his closet. Oh, he's so irresistible. I can't just look away.

It was now my turn to leave this bed and go to my room. I stand on my feet, feeling a pair of eyes burning through my soul.

I proceed to move to the door. In a few seconds, his hand was right beside my face. Slammed and echoing in the room. It was so fast, I couldn't react and do anything to stop this. I couldn't turn around and face him, I was in my world, trying my hardest to simply remember.

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing, she just asked me if I was okay."

"Oh, shut the fuck up and tell me what she said," he angrily exclaimed.

"I'm not joking, she actually said that. Why don't you believe me?"

"I would if you told me what she fucking said!" He screamed behind my back. I shivered at the tone. He's getting scarier in every second when I annoy him. I just asked for help, I'm not allowed to ask that?

"She told me that Taehyung blabbers the truth when he's drunk and that I confessed something. That's it! Now, let me go," I admitted, staring at his hand.

"Do you want me to show you what we did?"

"What?" I asked turning around, meeting his eyes.

"You heard me." He sternly said, slowly putting the other hand on the wall. I gulped my own saliva, his eyes diverted down to my neck before smirking.

"I'll take that as a yes," he added, getting off of me to get something on the nightstand. He opens the drawer, shuffling his hand in the objects. He finally finds it, revealing a lipstick.

He opens the cap, applying it on my lips delicately. He wasn't smiling, he wasn't smirking, he wasn't grinning anything. He was scaring the hell out of me. He puts the cap back on and aggressively throwing it on the wall. I flinched, squinting my eyes shut.

He stared at me, sliding his hands under my neck, his body still naked and now pressed on mine. The droplets of water are falling on my forehead. My breath hitched, I desperately tried to grab onto something, but I was scratching the wall.

"This is was we did," he hissed. "Kiss my neck."

"No, are you out of your mind?"

"Do it, grab my hair, touch my chest, touch me," He demanded, controlling my hand. I touched his chest till his V-line. I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment.

"Don't want to do it? I'll do it."

"No, wait-"

Before I could even say anything, he kissed me.