24. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚...𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

• today

• today...

today was the day you left....

you were in the car with you day early in the morning driving to miyagi, turns out your dad had to practice with karasuno today.

"y/n, everything's going to be ok" he said to you rubbing the back of you shoulder as he drove to the school.

you cried quietly in pain.

"i know dad i know" you said.

"wanna stop by to go get down gyoza?"

you nodded your head and he stopped by a restaurant and you guys got a table and grilled some meat and gyoza.

"y'know y/n this is for the best, i want things to be the best for you, it's what you deserve"

"i know dad and i hope things get better" you said and ate meat.

you wanted a distraction something fun to do.

you and your dad sat there eating meat and gyoza.

"welcome!" the lady working here said.

"yea, we're with them"

"ok take a seat then"

-

"hey we're here like you told us to be" suga said

you looked up with your eyes widened and face stuffed with meat.

the boys laughed at you and sat down at the table.

you swallowed you meat and just looked at them all.

"sooo what bring you here little lady" asahi said

you quickly turned to him and bowed.

"hello jesus" you said

everyone laughed and asahi was wondering what was happening. after some time they finally asked you why you were here. you told them the story and they understood and didn't say anything rude about it, the truly cared for you. you felt comfortable with them for how they took this.

"well y/n if you really want to get out of their lives, block them on all social media and get a new number" daichi said