Part 34- Your Body, My Possession

Asiyah's POV.

Once the Nikah was over, we celebrated and then everyone started making their way out after a tiring day.

Azaan and I were standing at the entrance sending them out while thanking them to have joined us today.

I was feeling uncomfortable the whole time. How can things happen against my will?

I thought I had the right to choose? But why did things still went however he wanted?

Devin showed up in front of us.

"I guess it was your marriage?" he asked.

He must be so confused right now.

"I promise I'll explain everything," I told him.

"It's okay, take it easy and happy marriage," he said with a smile before leaving.

"See ya!" I said.

"You're still friends with him?" Azaan asked.

I ignored him completely and kept my focus on the guests leaving.

Mom, dad, Miran and Ayesha came and stood beside us.

After the last guest left, they stood in front of us and I rolled my eyes.

"don't even explain anything," I said about to leave but I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned and saw Ayesha.

"I can explain," she said.

"Do you think it's funny Ayesha? I was killing myself on the inside to make your marriage happy and rememberable while you were planning to not even get married? I was ready to give up on him for you and you play me like that?" I told her.

"I'm sorry but-"

"Just save it, I don't want to hear it...I'm tired and I'm going home" I said before leaving.

I grabbed my car keys from the kitchen and then walked outside of the house Azaan following from behind.

"I have my car as well," he said.

"Get into your car and leave me alone," I told him getting into my car and driving away.

As I was driving, I looked behind and saw him following me with his car.

He's not leaving me alone?!

I was getting pissed off now. Why can't he just go away?

Soon, I arrived home and parked my car before getting inside the building.

The whole time he followed me and I couldn't care less at the moment. I just want to take off this heavy dress and these heels and then go to sleep forgetting today.

I made it to my place and he also got inside.

I was about to walk into the bathroom when he grabbed my arm and turned me to him.

"Asiyah...please don't be upset..we can talk about this," he said.

"Leave me alone," I said before getting in the bathroom.

I got in but then immediately realized that I didn't grab some clothes to change so I got out and he still stood there.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head on the side.

He took a step forward to me and grabbed my waist pulling me to him making me gasp.

I'm supposed to push him away but I'm not doing anything instead my heart is going crazy.