CHAPTER 15 : THE PECK

As Christmas break ended Diana had a new look her hair was cut shorter, it was up to her shoulders, and Remus would be lying if he would say that she doesn't look stunning.

"Well I'm going ti find Marlene, and Alice, I'll see you later" Diana said kissing Remus' cheek.

"Aren't you going to say hi to the boys?" Remus said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Nope" She said, pinning her hair to the side, she was wearing the locket that Sirius gave her, and Left, as Diana left, Sirius called out for Remus, the boy looked at him and smiled.

"You didn't told me you have a girl" Sirius said, Remus looked at him and saw that he cutted his hair was well, it was a clean cut, and he looks dashing.

"Did you look closer? The girl with me could be my sister", Remus said Smirking at him.

"Faye has long hair, that girl had... Short hair", He said, and Remus ruffled his hair, he might be taller, but Remus was growing.

"Well Let's go Prongs, and Wormy's waiting for us", Sirius said, and the two of them went to find the compartment.

"Oi, Pads!" James called out, and Sirius, and Remus went inside the compartment.

"Pads, don't mess with your hair, it looks good when it's slicked back" James said, smacking Sirius' hand away from his hair.

"I mean does it look presentable?" Sirius said slicking back his black hair.

"It looks presentable Sirius, I just don't get why you're worrying about your hair" Remus said with a raised brow, and a smirk.

"It's for Faye" He said, running a hand thru his hair.

"I can't believe you're wearing the ring she gave you" Remus said looking at Sirius' left hand.

"Yeah, is she wearing my gift?" Sirius asked hopefully.

"Don't get your hopes to high Pads" Peter joked, and James laughed.

"She's wearing it Sirius, don't worry" Remus said with a smile, and Sirius sighed in relief.

"I thought she'd throw it away" He said, and Remus chuckled, "Look at you Pads, you're wearing the jacket she gave you" Remus said, and Sirius looked down, for he was blushing.

"Pads are you-? Fuck! You're really whipped!" James excitedly said, Sirius raised his head, and he was still blushing.

"Shut it" Sirius said, and the whole compartment laughed at him, as they were laughing a guest went inside and sat down beside Sirius it was a girl.

"Hi, you must be Sirius" The girl said obviously flirting with him, and showing to much skin.

"And you are?" Sirius asked looking at her, "Your future wife" She said trying to kiss Sirius, but she was interrupted when a girl with short hair stormed into the compartment, and sat down beside Remus.

"Good Day Ana!" James, and Peter said ones they saw the girl, "Why the mood?" Remus asked, Diana whispered something to him, and his eyes widen, he pulled Diana out of the compartment, and went on.

"Now that they're out, how about that Kiss" The girl said, Peter, and James watched, and looked at Sirius.

"Sorry, but I don't even know you, who are you?" Sirius said, and the girl chuckled lightly, "Can't you remember the girl you always got paired with, other students used to ship us" The girl said, and Sirius pushed her away.

"Sorry, but I don't know you, and stop making nonsense, the only person, people ship me with is Diana Lupin" He said, and the girl stormed off.

"Where's Rem?" He asked noticing the missing piece of the group.