15: Gerard Way The Homosexual Guidance Counsellor

Making eye contact with the person in the mirror had always been important to Gerard: self-esteem issues and the like having scattered themselves along the years, but these days it was an entirely different ordeal, and one far more corrupt and scandalous indeed.

He liked the transformation into someone he wasn't, he liked the ecstasy his alter-ego gave him, and liked making Frank Iero want him... well not him, Gee. Gerard still didn't get that: it was almost as if he was utterly unable to even consider flirting with Frank without wearing a miniskirt.

Sure, the other day after school in that art class was something Gerard was never going to forget, but it wasn't him, it was all Frank, and it felt like he was being played, and that somehow, in Frank's eyes, this was nothing more than one enormous elaborate scam.

Even when Gerard was the scammer.

He met the eyes of his reflection in the mirror, unable to even recognise himself in them, and maybe that was good, or maybe it was just as fucked up as sanity would say, but it didn't matter at all because Gerard Way decided he kind of liked it.

He always liked pretending: getting away from himself for a while and getting far too deep into someone else's shoes. Maybe that was why he liked acting so much, after all, it certainly wasn't Gabe Saporta that was keeping him at the theatre every week.

Gerard had been doing a pretty good job when it came to avoiding Gabe Saporta recently, especially after that little incident with the kissing, and the stomach churning feeling it gave the seventeen year old every time he even thought of it, which, admittedly, wasn't often, but still in his mind, was far more than necessary.

But that didn't matter at all anymore: Gee didn't even know Gabe Saporta, and that was wonderful, because Gee could just care about 'her' boyfriend and kissing him, and making awkward excuses as to why she couldn't have fuck him which didn't involve 'I actually have a penis'.

Gerard looked fucking good in miniskirts though, so as not make use of such a gift would of course be nothing more than an insult, so maybe, even if everything about this was entirely morally wrong and fucked up beyond belief, at the very least he could explain it all with that stupid black miniskirt at the back of his closet, which inevitably his mum would find some day.

And oh god, that would certainly be interesting, and Gerard knew like hell that there wasn't a chance that Mikey wasn't just going to blurt it all out accidentally.

But whatever, Mikey and Mrs Way were Gerard's problem, and for now, just for a few hours, he was Gee, and he looked fucking hot in this miniskirt, and absolutely everything was okay.

Either that, or Gee was a far better liar than Gerard ever was, but then again, he had managed to keep this whole crossdressing alter ego secret for far too long now, so you had to give him credit for that at the very least.

-

There was just something about knowing people were staring at you.

There was just something so goddamn arrogant inside Gerard that just wanted to ensure that no one ever dared take their eyes off him, and Gee had brought that out, especially today, with his miniskirt shorter than usual, and legs clad in knee high socks.

Honestly, he could only get sluttier if he just went and took his clothes off, right there, in the street - that or got breast implants, which although unlikely, with Gerard's current dedication to his alter ego, wouldn't perhaps be quite so unlikely if he managed to keep this up for much longer.

But, the thing was, that every single wolf whistle and every single fucking sexist remark meant absolutely nothing: he didn't care, and he never would care as much as that time that Frank Iero had catcalled him whilst wearing that dress from theatre.