25

It was finally the day of the wedding... the count down was over and in just an hour I would be walking down the aisle. It still felt like I was getting the nerves a normal bride would but it was for a completely different reason. I was thinking about the way everything would pan out after the video finally came out. What everyone's reactions would be. What Sebastian's reaction would be. All of it.

I was sitting in a room with my bridesmaids as we were getting finishing touches to our hair and makeup. It all felt like such a big deal. People were running in and out, making sure everything was running smoothly. Making sure everyone followed the schedule and if everyone was in the right place at the right time. But to me, I honestly didn't care for it all. All that was on my mind, was when I'd be walking down the aisle and everything that would play out after it. The idea of causing havoc kind of excited me. It sounds crazy but I guess I was just back into my 'revenge' mindset.

'How you feeling?' Maria asks with one palm on my shoulder as she walks up behind me.

'I don't even know...' I smile as I look up at her. I told her everything that would happen today, even though she didn't think it was the best idea, she still went along with it.

'Milan... Are you sure about this?' She checks once again. Her words almost made me start to have second thoughts, but what really could I do now. I was already here. Sitting in my wedding dress, with my make up on, barely an hour left at this point.

'I'm here, aren't I?' I sigh, looking straight ahead.

'Milan, do you mind coming out for a sec?' The wedding planner asks as she peaks her head through the door. 'Yeah, of course.' I walk over in my heavy dress, being careful not to ruin anything.

'And Maria... I'm sure about this.' I answer her as she gives me a weak smile.

———

'Can you sit in this room for now? I'll let you know when to come out. Wish you the best of luck!' She leads me to a separate room, closer to the actual hall. She gives me a quick thumbs up before rushing out of the door.

'It's happening...' I say to myself, tapping my palms nervously against my knees.

'Yes, it is.' Emilio walks into the room, dressed in a suit and tie.

'What are you doing here!?' Surprised, I get out of my seat as I run into his arms, not caring for my dress anymore. I was so happy to finally see him. I've barely gotten a chance to properly look him in the eyes or even hear his voice since the wedding was so close and I could barely find a moment to slip away.

'You thought I wouldn't come?' He hands you a small box wrapped in a piece of ribbon. 'I got you a wedding gift too.' He winks, urging me to open the box.

I start to untie the ribbon as I reach into the box. It was a ring case. I look up at him confused. He nods his head, telling me to continue. I go to open the box as I see a beautiful ring covered in small diamonds with an engraving of our initials on the inside.

'What is this?' I smile as I look back up at him.

He reaches into the box to take it out himself as he slides it onto my finger.

'It's a promise ring...' He starts as I look down at the ring, now on my finger.

'The past few months have been the best months of my life. Never did I think I would find someone like you. Don't get me wrong, you piss me off more than anything, but you're the only one I'll tolerate it from. You even keep my security guards entertained.' He laughs as I smile back up at him, listening to his every word.