꧁86꧂

"What's that I see?" Sirius said, snatching Leta's hand to inspect the ring on her finger. Leta and James stayed in bed for a couple minutes longer after he proposed before going down stairs for breakfast.

"Yes Prongs!" Sirius shouted as he hit James's back which made him spit out the cereal he had in his mouth, making Leta chuckle before flipping the pancakes Sirius had requested she make which she agreed with.

"Yummy! Yummy!" He shouted as she out the pancakes on the plate in front of him before covering them in syrup. "What did he take today?" Leta asked James, pointing at Sirius who was cramming the whole thing into her mouth.

"Sirius, you know it's too early to drink." James  said as he patted his back so he spat some of his pancake out as revenge. "What? I haven't drank. I'm just expected because the love of my life is coming today." He answered which made the two nod and go back to their breakfast.

The three of them sat in the living room, watching the tv which Sirius had put on so he wasn't checking every second until Remus got there. "What! No!" He exclaimed as a character in the show died. "I don't know why you're so attached to Coronation Street." Leta said as the theme song played.

"I don't know why you're so attached to a messy haired boy with ego issues." Sirius shot back, pointing at James who scowled. "Touché." Leta shrugged before patting James's leg.

Then there was a knock at the door. "It's Moony!" Sirius shouted as he ran to the door and swung it open, jumping at Remus who stood in the doorway.

Leta smiled at the two as Sirius pushed yeh back of Remus's head so he could kiss him. "They're so cute." Leta muttered to James who scoffed. "I proposed to you in bed! It doesn't get more romantic then that!" James exclaimed which made Leta tut and get up to say hello to Remus.

Remus and Leta sat together on the couch whilst James and Sirius were in the kitchen getting lunch. Leta was watching the television as Remus was reading a book he found in the bookshelf.

Sirius came back through, most probably to call them for dinner, but instead he walked up to Remus. He put his hand on his forehead and ran his finger along a scar on his face and inspecting it which made Remus look up.

Leta looked at the two before glaring at James who stood in the doorway. "Wow, they really do mean it when they say marriage ruins a relationship." He muttered which they all heard.

"Marriage? Wait." Remus then grabbed Leta's hand and let out a gasp when he saw the ring which he hadn't notice before. "When?" He asked as he pulled the ring closer to him. "This morning." James answered.

"How romantic." Remus said before letting go of her hand and getting up. Leta rolled her eyes as she caught James looking at her with a smug grin. "I call flower girl!" Sirius shouted. "Actually Padfoot, I was thinking about you being the best man." James said which made the boy's eyes widen. "I mean it will only be small because there is a war going on." Leta added. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" Sirius shouted as he ran over to James to hug him tightly.

It was late when Remus left and James and Sirius wanted to test out the new motorbike Sirius had some how got. When he suggested the idea James shot up like an excited puppy. "Wear helmets!" Leta shouted from the front door as the two boys got on the motorbike.

"I'd rather not be engaged to a corpse!" She shouted as the two boys nodded and drove off, the wheels lifting off the ground and into the air. She rolled her head and tutted. "They act like children." She muttered before closing the door and going to bed.

"You ready honey?" Euphemia asked her soon to be daughter-in-law with a smile. The two women stood outside the closed door of the local church where they held their wedding. Since Leta's parents couldn't be there, Euphemia offered to walk Leta down the aisle.

"I guess so." She answered with a nervous grin before she nodded and pushed open the door. James's eyes widened when he saw Leta.

Her white wedding dress had a cutting v-neck and the bottom of her dress trailed behind her. Her dark hair was in a loose bun at the back of her head. She looked up at James and smiled at him, chuckling slightly as Sirius patted James's back.

It was a very small ceremony. Sadly Minette or Regulus couldn't be there because it would put them in danger for being at a blood-traitors wedding but James's parents were there along with Remus and Peter and obviously Sirius.

She got to the end of the aisle and Euphemia placed a small kiss on her cheeks before sitting down beside Fleamont and watching her walk up to the alter opposite James.

"You look even beautiful then normal." He whispered to her before the priest began. "Stop, your making me blush." She whispered back with a smirk.

Suddenly the doors to the church blew off the hinges which made them all snap their heads in that direction. Their faces dropped in horror when they saw Bellatrix standing there with a wide grin.

"Cousin, so rude that you didn't invite us." Rodolphus said with a pout as he walked in from behind his wife. Bellatrix then flicked her wand with an evil smile as all the stained glass windows shattered. "I was afraid she would do something like that." Leta said, pointing at the curly haired witch.

"If you promise to not make a mess you can take a seat." Leta said sarcastically which made the Death Eaters look at each other with wide eyes. Leta then turned back to James.

"What are you doing?" He asked, hissing slightly at the girl. "Trust me." Leta replied which made him raise an eyebrow then nod.
"Sorry to interrupt the ceremony but I'm sure the Dark Lord would love it if we brought him some members from the order." Rodolphus said, walking down the aisle with the other Death Eaters behind him.

"Beautiful Rodolphus. Now all you need is a veil." Leta said sarcastically, clapping slowly which made them all scowl at her. "Can I just kill them yet?" Bellatrix asked her husband with a frustrated and impatient face.

"Now now Bella," Rodolphus said, putting a finger up to stop his wife which made her shrink back to where she was before. "It's no fun to kill them straight away." He continued with an evil smile which made the other Death Eaters cackle.

"For fuck sake." Leta muttered, rolling her eyes as she face James. She then grabbed her wand which was strapped to her leg and turned back to Rodolphus. "Stupefy!" She shouted making him fly back into the stone wall behind.

Fleamont ordered his wife to get down and hide under the seats as the rest of them got out their wands and began flicking and swishing their wands at each other.

"Crucio!" When this spell was cast they all stopped to see who it had hit. Leta fell to the ground in pain, hitting her head on the ground which gave her a large cut of her forehead.

When the Marauders looked back up from Leta, the Death Eaters had disappeared into black smoke. James rushed to Leta as she screamed in pain. "W-why is it always m-me?" Leta was able to stutter, gritting through her teeth.