#26

"How many people are coming?" Spencer asked. He just returned after getting alcohol. "25 at least." You responded. That's when the doorbell rang. You opened the door to see beautiful Lil and Sierra, with a tall blonde man next to Sierra holding her hand. Lil in a a black dress that fit her personality well. And Sierra was wearing a black skirt with a white crop top. Lil ran into your arms, Spence coming from the kitchen as he heard Lil. You picked her up and held her. 

"Hi babe, how are you guys." You said talking to both Sierra and Lil. Sierra hugged you with one arm, Lil still in your arms. You put Lil down. "Good y/n, I would like you to meet Sam my boyfriend." You opened your mouth slightly. "It's nice to meet you Sam, I didn't know Sierra was seeing anyone." You said shaking his hand. Lil ran to Spencer as soon as you put her down. he picked her up and held her. She refused to let go of him. 

"Hi, Dr. Spencer Reid I work with y/n." Spence said waving to Sam. "Oh right, come on in." You said opening the door more to let them in. Spence walked into the living room and tossed Lil onto the couch. She burst out laughing. You smiled. He is so good with kids, and you're happy that Lil and him have already made a connection. 

You asked Sierra to help you set up tables outside, while Spence talked to Sam. Lil followed you around helping to carry as much as she could. You watched Spence and Sam laugh so, their conversation must have been going well. "So, how long have you been dating?" You asked Sierra. You knew she wouldn't bring anyone around if she wasn't close. "Almost 3 months now." Sierra responded. "What? You didn't tell me. Mom is gonna be so upset. How did you meet?" You were basically rambling to her. "We met at work, I trained him on his first day." She said. 

"How well do you know him?" You asked. "Y/n I know him well, he knows me well too. I thought you would be happy for me." she said. "I am happy for you, I'm just worried." You said. As she opened her mouth to respond, the doorbell rang. You sighed and looked at her, then walked to the door. Lil came with you. "It's JJ." You said opening the door.

"Hi." You said. Lil and henry hugged each other. JJ hugged you, then you hugged Will. You didn't know Will too well, but you and JJ were close so, you knew him enough. "Come on in, Sierra is outside and Spencer is talking to Sam in the living room." You said opening the door to let them in. Henry and Lil ran of, probably to go play a game or something. "Sam?" JJ asked. "Oh yeah Sierra's new boyfriend I guess." You said. Her eyes grew wider, "Oh, gotch ya." She said.

After a while Everyone from the team had gotten there you told them to come earlier than you did your new team. Pen, Emily, JJ, Sierra, Meg, Kate, and you were all outside talking around one of the tables. Spence, Derek, Hotch, Rossi, Sam, and Kate's husband were all talking. Lil, Henry, and Jack were all running around the house playing some sort of game. You were all talking about just whatever came up. Lil would go up to Spencer to talk to him, then come to you she kept using you two to hide from Jack and Henry when you assumed they were it. 

Talking with Meg was a lot of fun, she was very nice to talk to. For such a young age she is very kind and outgoing. Then the others started arriving, first was one Cass Masters (Naomi Scott) She had her short dark hair curled, god how much you want her nose. She has an intoxicating smile. She came in and said hi to everyone, she brought with her, her mother. She asked everyone to call her Mrs.Masters, she was quite beautiful for her age. You knew based off the interview you initially did that Cass had to take care of her mother. Her mother has early onset dementia. You all mingled outside with the three little ones running around. 

Everyone had some sort of drink you drank only sprite and water, you weren't going to be drinking due to the fact that you were the leader on this. Pen really wanted you to drink and let loose. 

Then came Jasper Peak (Timothee Chalamet) the child prodigy he was wearing a nice dress shirt with suit pants. He came in with his childhood best friend, Andrew Jacobs. They were both very kind and well mannered. After he came in Bernard Schmitt (Douglas Booth) came next. He brought his son Lucas Schmitt, who Lil opted come play with them.