Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Everyone still sat in Y/n's living room, talking and joking. I never wanted to leave Y/n's side as the sun fell while the moon rose over the horizon.

"Shit," Gerard began, "We should probably get going..." No!

"Oh yeah, I gotta get home." Ray said.

"Me too..." Said Frank.

I didn't want to go. Something inside me told me I shouldn't. Yet, here I was, standing up with everyone else. The three boys stood in the entry way, still chatting. As I went to join them, I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned, I saw Y/n standing there.

"Wassup?"

"I was kinda wondering... if you want to! You don't have to, maybe, stay awhile?" Stay awhile? I'd love to...

"Sure, if, you don't mind."

"Not at all. I'd prefer it, actually."

"Cool..." I went into the entry way where Gerard was standing, "I'm gonna stay awhile..." I told my brother. He snickered.

"Aight, you might need this though..." He dug into his jacket pockets and threw a condom at me.

"Fuck off, I will not."

"You say that now..." Frank chimed.

"Just take it, you never know," I rolled my eyes, but took it anyways, slipping it into my inside jacket pocket, "There ya go," Gerard then held a hand to my shoulder, "Now, don't do anything stupid, see ya later." They began to walk off.

"Yeah, see ya..." With that, they were gone.

"So," Y/n began, I turned around to face her, "Wanna go to my room?"

"Yeah..." I followed her there. She went looking for something near her nightstand while I sat on her bed, watching.

"I'm gonna put on some music, if that's alright." She said with a cd in hands.

"That's fine," As she did so, I moved so my back was up against the wall. When she was finished, the sounds I heard were something I had never heard before. Beautiful piano played, making my eyes go wide.

"Woah, who is this?" I asked as she sat beside me with the cd case in hands. It looked a lot thicker than a normal case, it looked as if it held two cds inside.

"Smashing Pumpkins," I took the case from her hands, "Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness."

My fingers traced the painting of a woman with her hand to her chest and bottom half of her body replaced by a gold star type thing. The background was made up of pastel blues and purples, mimicking that of the night sky.

"Cool..." I said.

"This is my favorite album of theirs. Siamese Dream is in second though," She said, "It's amazing because, this album is a masterpiece. The sounds are so beautiful yet so chaotic at the same time." I chuckled.

"How is that possible?"

"Just, listen, you'll get it," She explained, "It's also amazing because, even the two cds and the case itself is a work of art."

"There's multiple cds? Is that why it's so fat?"

"Well yeah! A masterpiece can't be kept to the average forty to fifty minute time limits! Especially, with a genius like Billy Corgan. Lemme see that."

She took the cd case back, and opened it up. She was right, the empty cd case had a pretty purple piece of art where the cd usually lay. Beside it was a holder for the cd booklet. When she flipped the holder like a page in the book, a blue cd lay there with the face of a crying angel.