Chapter eighteen

Fred then swiftly flew away with her camera in his hand, retaliating.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER" Mason screamed out to his retreating self. Flying higher and higher away from her. "THAT SHITS EXPENSIVE DIPSHIT"

Mason was trying to convince Cho to fly up and get her camera for her... Mason and heights didn't really mix. Meanwhile, Fred was up in the air, returning to his team. High enough that Mason couldn't see what he was doing. So of course, Fred started taking selfie's on her camera.

"Do I look like Stone yet?" Fred asked his friends as he took a picture of him biting his lip. He then started zooming in on Mason, who was all the way down on the bleachers. "Cute" he commented with a smile tugging on his lips.

Oliver, thought Fred was being absolutely stupid. He was distracting everyone from practicing. So, being the quidditch addict he is, ripped the camera out of Fred's grasp. Which did result in Fred chasing him to try to push him off his broom. Not exactly his best plan.

Mason finally gave up on trying to convince Cho, since she wouldn't budge. Mason would just have to rely on getting it back from him later. She jumped off the bleacher, waiting for her best friend to follow. Cho decided to take the safe way down, after packing her notebook in her purse.

"Hurry uppp! I wanna leave before Cormac sees me. He's been looking kinda fine recently and I hate how I acknowledge it" Mason ushered, stressed.

"Too late. I heard." Cormac grinned from behind her.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She muttered under her breath. "Um. Ya I have my period, so I have to go!" Mason lied, literally so unbelievably.

Cormac have her a smug, knowing look. "Uh huh. Sure, Monty."

Mason grabbed Cho and ran away, before she could look at his face again. "Real smooth, Mase. Real smooth." Cho laughed to her best friend, catching her breath.

"Don't even start." Mason warned. "McClaggen is way too much of a douchebag. Cho I CANT START LIKING HIM" Mason begged, shaking Cho by her shoulders. Cho rolled her eyes.

"Then don't run away from him girl. Too obvious." Cho consoled her, removing Mason's hands from her shoulders. "Treat him like you'd treat anyone else."

Mason nodded along. "Why didn't I think of that? Holy fuck you're so smart!" She exclaimed.

"Uh huh" Cho mocked back. "Mase, let's just go eat." Cho giggled.

The girls sat in the courtyard for lunch, on a stone bench in the garden. Soon joined by Angelina, the three started gossiping. Mason was eating most of the sour patch kids that she brought to share with them. Oops. Angelina and Cho hardly noticed though, too busy talking about how Crabbe got a girl pregnant.

Mason choked on her sour patch kid. "You've got to be kidding me" she cackled.

"No deadass, heard it from Katie." Angelina snickered.

"Who would even wanna go near him??" Cho asked, sticking out her tongue in distaste. Mason gave her an offended look, hand slapping to her chest and gasping.

"Well, obviously me! Crabbe is so very.... um very!" She stated, in a dramatically love struck tone. "I just love the way he broke that table by leaning on it" Mason sighed intently. "So attractive."The three were silent for a second, but Mason literally couldn't keep a straight face. Resulting in the bunch bursting out in laughter.

After lunch, the girls reluctantly parted to their different classes. Mason had charms, which was probably the most boring thing in the world. It didn't help that apparently Beauxbatons had been teaching charms two years ahead, making Mason have to take the 6th year class instead of the 4th year one, like she was planning to. On the bright side, Fred and Cedric were in this class, so it wasn't too bad. (Cedric failed charms last year, so he got held a year back in this class.)

Mason took her blazer off and teleported that hoe into her dorm room. She quickly touched up her hair and added some more lipgloss. Once satisfied, she opened the classroom door. Flitwick was just about to start the lesson. Sighing at her lateness, disappointed, but not surprised.

"Sorry." She smiled back innocently, heading towards her seat.

"Montgomery" he called out, voice annoyed. Mason stopped to turn to him. "How many times must I tell you? Your attire is not in the dress code." He told sternly.

Mason sighed. "I know, I know, but come on professor! You got to admit... fit goes hard."

"Change now, Miss Montgomery. Your clothing is much too revealing for a learning environment." Flitwick snapped impatiently.

"Yeah... Um... I'm like way too pretty to be dealing with this shit." Mason exhaled. She started walking out the door, ready to skip a second class today. Opening the door, and fucking collided into a lean, yet toned figure. She didn't get a chance to look at the face because of her growing temper. "Ow! Watch where the hell you're going-" Mason started, only to get interrupted by Flitwick using a spell to sit her in her desk.

"For fucks sake!" She groaned. Throwing her head back in annoyance.

"Just so ya know, I for one, love your clothes" Fred grinned from behind her. Mason turned to face him, giving him a 'matter of fact' expression.

"I'm not talking to you." She shrugged.

Now, Fred was once again faced with the back of her glorious head. Mason started talking to Cedric, who sat beside her, on the right. Fred watched her every move, rolling his eyes at every time she would flirt with Diggory. He hated not sitting beside Mason. He wasn't even in her sight range! Utterly stupid, if you ask him.

Cedric was a nice guy, but, some people mistake nice as... won't notice if you're glaring daggers into the side of their head. Cedric had a simple equation for his thoughts. Cedric really really liked Mason. Cedric knew Fred really really liked Mason. Cedric knew every guy really really liked Mason. But, Cedric didn't want every other guy to really really like Mason.

So, when he saw Fred watching and eavesdropping in on his and Mason's conversation... his Adrian Pucey slowly started to show.

"I wonder what dumble has to tell us. Like, it has to be something crazy important for him to make everyone go." Confided Mason.

Cedric raised a brow. "I wonder if it's quidditch related. Feels like it's gonna be." He grinned, knowing Mason was hoping for a statue of herself.

"Yeah, you think that Diggory? Well wh-" Mason started. Distracted by the doorknob turning loudly. She paused on what she was saying, interested in who was to come in. Cedric saw the pause and looked to where she was staring, heart eyes definitely exploding from Mason's eyes.

Her jaw was practically on the floor, stunned by the new arrival. Because, there stood the hottest guy she had ever seen her life.

"This class, is Sirius Black."