𝟐𝟕 || (𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭) 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

"He seems to have all the qualities of a real gentleman, but he's the kind who knows exactly when to stop behaving like one"

                                          ♣️

"You can't tell me you think Johnny Depp is sexier than Brad Pitt."

"Actually, I can and I did."

I laughed, looking at Addison and Peter, who were arguing fiercely as we had lunch together at a nearby restaurant during our lunch break.

It doesn't matter how much work I've had or whether I feel tired, if we come to lunch together, my mood immediately improves. Since Italy, Addison and I have become even closer, and as I got to know her more and more, I realized how good a person she is. Peter, on the other hand, is a very nice, tall, funny, and attractive guy. I started talking with him because of Addison, they actually live together and are basically best friends.

"Let's go back because otherwise, Addison's boyfriend will be mad. You know he doesn't like us being late and today he's kinda grumpy "Peter said cheerfully as he put money on the table.

"Alexander is not my boyfriend" Addison laughed, her cheeks flushing. "I wish'' she sighed with a dreamy look.

I tried to laugh, but something deep inside my body just wouldn't let me. Mentioning Alexander along with "Addison's boyfriend" just doesn't t sit well with me. My blood started to boil. Just imagining this happening, totally ruined my whole mood.

"I heard things are not good with his wife, you might have a chance soon" Peter winked defiantly, and Addison smiled shyly.

I clenched my fist under the table still trying to keep the fake smile on my face. God, can't he just shut his fucking mouth?

"Maybe" Addison whispered with a slight smile, making me want to erase it from her face immediately.

It was on my tongue to tell her about all the times Alexander had fucked me a few rooms away from her in Italy. About the way he held me in his arms after he fucked me on his bed, kissing me as if his life depended on it. Tell her how good he is with his tongue while making me come over and over again. I wanted to tell her about all this, but I knew I would only bring trouble, so I just smiled, taking money out of my bag in silence.

"She knows because he fucked her too"

My inner devil voice reminded me and that really fucked with my mind. I knew it already, but deep down I'd like to think that I mean to him more than Addison ever did.

Calm Down, Amera. You can do this.

On the way back to work, I stayed silent while Peter and Addison talked about Alexander like always. Peter is giving her fake hope that she actually has a chance with him just because he fucked her in the past.

''It's the same with you Amera''

Can someone shut this bitch mouth??? My inner voice likes to mess up with me.

I know I have no right to be so jealous but God helps me if I see Addison trying something with Alexander I'll go insane.

I just wanted to get out of here because I was going to do something I would regret later.

"I have a lot of work to do, so I'll see you later" I said, interrupting their conversation, bringing the attention now on me

"I'm coming too, we are in the same direction" Peter replied, and I nodded, just to get out of here faster and stop hearing about how much Addison is in love with Alexander.