?Scaramouche?

This was requested by Someone you might know from Quotev.

"Ow!" Scaramouche yelled. He was bugging a hive of wasps, and now he was getting stung by a bunch of them. "You little bastards! Stop stinging me!"

"You deserve this, honestly," (Y/n) sighed, sitting on the broken stone wall.

Her and Scaramouche are secretly dating. Scaramouche came to Mondstadt to see (Y/n). Of course, (Y/n) dragged him away from people, mostly for the reason she knows someone is going to know he's dangerous or the Fatui staying at Goths hotel might recognize him and accidentally reveal him to be a Harbinger.

"Help me with this!" Scaramouche yelled, running away from the swarm of wasps.

"You honestly deserve this," (Y/n) just watched from the top of the wall. For some reason, most animals don't tend to run away from her. It's probably because the aura she gives off is always so calm and understanding. That, and probably because (Y/n) just doesn't sprint at them with the intent to kill them. "You shouldn't be bugging a hive of wasps, and I told you not to. This is on you really."

"Ugh!" Scaramouche continued to run. "Can I hide in water?!"

"Nope," (Y/n) said. "Wasps and bees will follow you and then wait for you to resurface. Maybe you should try making peace with them."

"How the hell do you make peace with wasps?!" Scaramouche yelled, running past (Y/n).

The Energiro Archon felt the breeze of wasps fly past her. "Not sure. Maybe you should just let them take out their frustration on you and let them sting you."

"Not happening!" The man yelled. "And I am not going to use my vision on such weak little things! Now help me!"

"I'll be back." (Y/n) hopped off the wall, and started walking towards Mondstadt.

"Get back here!!!"

(Y/n) came back with a few bandages, ointment, and wraps. She left her boyfriend suffer the wrath of wasps, since he did deserve it. She came back to a swollen and very angry Scaramouche.

"Finally," Scaramouche wasn't going to complain about (Y/n) leaving him. Even though she's left him to do his own thing a lot when he got in trouble, he knows she'll make a point that he cannot counter. "I thought you would never come back."

"Hey, I'll always come back." (Y/n) put the box of medical supplies down and opened it up. "Besides, you're a Harbinger. You're strong, and wasps aren't going to kill you. You're not allergic to them, trust me. You would've died when you got stung by a bee a few years ago."

"How come you helped me back then and not now?" Scaramouche asked, not knowing the difference between the last time (Y/n) had been there when he got stung to now.

"Because back then with the bee you stood still but you ended up getting stung," (Y/n) explained, using some ointment on the places he got stung to make the swelling go down. "But with these wasps, you deliberately disturbed their nest. Last time you didn't deserve it but this time you did."

"Oh great, how nice," Scaramouche rolled his eyes. "Ow! Careful with that!"

"Oh stop complaining you big baby, you're a Harbinger." (Y/n) said, continuing to put ointment on the stung areas.

"It hurts."

"I know, but I'll give you kisses once we're finished."

"You'll kiss me always."

"Ok yeah."

(Y/n) stretched her arms over her head, and leaned back. Her and Scaramouche are currently at Stormbearer Point. (Y/n) wanted to relax, and without the risk of people coming so Stormbearer Point was the safest place where they could relax in the sun.

"This feels nice." (Y/n) leaned back far enough to rest her head on Scaramouche's lap.

"Must you always be so carefree?" Scaramouche asked. He didn't bother pushing (Y/n)'s head off of his lap. He will admit that she's quite adorable when she falls asleep with her head on his lap.

"Hey, fighting in a war with the Gods and surviving it, I get the right to slack off and relax," (Y/n) smiled, looking up at her boyfriends face. "Besides, Teyvat is so peaceful now. I love it. It beats hearing all fuss and screams of gods, or seeing the bloodshed of Gods. It's nice to hear something different."

"I guess so." Scramcouhe shrugged his shoulders.

Scaramouche was gently petting (Y/n)'s head while she slept. She was always so cute when she would sleeps, so he always made sure nothing was going to disturb her sleep.

"Havria...." (Y/n) mumbled in her sleep.

Scaramouche stopped, and looked down at (Y/n)'s face. She looked worried and sad.

"Havria...no...leave her alone...leave her alone...please...no..." (Y/n) mumbled, not wanting to wake up. "Osial....no...don't hurt him..."

"(Y/n). Hey, wake up." Scaramouche said, trying to shake (Y/n) awake.

"Osial...don't..." (Y/n) mumbled, still unable to wake herself up.

"(Y/n)! Wake up! You're dreaming!" Scaramouche yelled again, shaking (Y/n) a little harder this time. "Wake up!"

"Havira...." (Y/n) still didn't wake.

Scaramouche sighed, and pulled her up to a sitting position, and slapped her. "Wake up!"

(Y/n)'s eyes opened, and looked all over the place. "Havria...where are you...Osial..."

"(Y/n), listen to me," Scaramouche cupped her cheek into his hands, making her look at him. "Relax. The war is over, I promise. Havria is at peace, and Osial is sleeping. I promise you're ok. The war is over."

"But...but...Havria...Osial..." (Y/n) said, tears started to flow from her eyes.

"Hey, hey, listen to me," Scaramouche said, trying to get (Y/n) calm down. "Listen, you're alright. The war is over, and nothing is going to happen to you, I promise. You're safe, ok? Look at me."

"Scaramouche...." (Y/n) took a deep breathe, and let it out slowly. "I'm sorry..."

"Hey, it's ok," Scaramouche said, pulling her into a hug. "You'll be alright. I promise, ok?"

"Yeah....yeah..." (Y/n) mumbled. "Ok..."

"Shh," Scaramouche gently pet (Y/n)'s head softly, trying to help calm her down. "You're alright now."

(Y/n) took as much time as she could to calm down. Sometimes if she gets in a very vulnerable and emotional state, her Grimoire will open and sometimes cause a bit of a chaotic mess. Scaramouche is usually the one who's able to calm her down the quickest, sometimes Zhongli too. Slowly but surly, (Y/n) started to fall asleep.

Scaramouche happily let his girlfriend sleep. Gently laying her head back down on his lap, and gently pet her head. It's probably best if (Y/n) get some sleep. Softly kissing her forehead, Scaramouche enjoyed the quietness and the peacefulness.