Chapter 71

"Uuuuhhh Ally why do you have that smile?" Care asked cautiously.

I burst out laughing "your faces....oh my god I can't breathe," I said in between laughs.

Once I had calmed down I walked back upstairs and started setting things up.

Once they all got upstairs I looked at them with a smile "okay who wants what? I call earth" I say casually as I sit in my corner of the pentagram.

They all looked slightly confused except Lydia who Imideatly took air.

I smiled at them encouragingly "fire should be Bon Bon, water and Spirit are the other two. How about Bekah your water and Care your Spirit" I told them while pointing at their respective corners.

Once we were all sitting in our corners we joined hands.

I immediately felt my magic connect to Bonnie's and Lydia's. Care and Bekah's took a second since theirs came from mine.

But once they felt the connection I saw them smile.

I smiled "now repeat after me and Lydia. Accept the feelings of nature herself" I said lightly as I closed my eyes and started chanting with Lydia.

They followed within a few seconds and I could start to feel our presence flowing through the earth around us.

This was something witches haven't done in a very long time. You can't do this in populated areas since you would feel nature's pain from the man-made structures and it isn't a pleasant experience.

This island had nothing man-made besides this treehouse where I built around nature.

As our magic felt through the Island we felt every blade of grass and every drop of water throughout the whole island.

Then our magic felt the animals, their intents and feelings, their very beings.

The feeling was indescribable as you connect from the very thing your magic comes from as you connect with every living thing in the area and all breath as one.

After a few minutes, I stopped chanting and opened my eyes with a serene smile on my face.

The rest of the girls followed my lead and once we were all back to ourselves we let our hands go and broke the connection.

"That was amazing" Care said excitedly.