Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Thea's pov
(4 hours later)

By now I was at Luna's house Cordelia and Yasmin were also there, we were having a sleepover.

I immediately accepted when Luna asked me, I mean it was better than going home to find my drunk and high shit of a mother.

But they didn't know about her and what she did to me, and I want to keep it that way. With all my relatives dead or not trusted, I didn't want anyone to find out so I wouldn't be put up for adoption.

And my dad well let's just say I had daddy issues, and no before you ask not the song. He was just lets phrase it this way "out of the picture". He wanted nothing to do with me unless it was for business of course.

So basically he used me but I was used to it you know, everyone basically used me and I let them, but not anymore.

I may seem tough on the outside and hard like steel but under all those layers of hard exterior and lies, lived a pretty little girl who just wanted to get her life back to normal.

But nothing is that simple and I had to accept that.

I couldn't go back to being normal...

Not after all that has happened.

"OMG OMG HE'S DEAD" Luna yelled snapping me out of my thoughts

I need to stop doing that but it has been happening ever since-

And once again they interrupted my thinking, bursting out into tears over a sad romance movie on netflix we have rewatched at least 7 times now.

But I loved them with all my heart they were part of my small circle that I trusted...

"HOW AREN'T YOU CRYING" Yasmin screeched in between sobs.

"Mina this is the 7th time we watch this"

"It's our comfort movie and besides we aren't all as insensitive as you"

Me insensitive? Well that's what they saw so I couldn't blame them for assuming I was just naturally like that.

*******************************************************

(3 hours ago)

As I slipped out of the doors of the place I hate most in this world besides my mother's house, I received a call.

No caller id, you're probably thinking who is that.

Well it's none other than my shit of a father, great another mission he needed me for.

I picked up the phone and heard all kinds of disturbing screaming in the background.

"Location?" I asked

"235 Rooftop bar" he said in a serious tone

"Description?"

"White man in his early 40s, dirty blonde hair, blue/green eyes, is that enough for you bitch?"

Great he was high again, I sighed "it's a favor you are asking me to do, you dick" I said in a bored tone.

As he was about to respond I ended the call.

I looked up the bar on my car's GPS system, luckily it was 2 minutes away from where I was, Madison square park.

So I would be able to listen to my favorite song by Arctic Monkeys, as I hummed to the lyrics slowly calming myself down, I arrived at my destination.

*******************************************************

Getting out of the car I slammed the door, locked the doors and leaned my foot on the power-step tightening my combat boots I practically never took off.

Entering the bar I profiled nearly everyone trying to find the features of the man my father had told me about-

Found him, as I approached him putting on a seductive smirk, "not gonna offer me a drink" I said with a pout.

"Of course sweetheart how can I not you're beautiful" he said as he ordered me a cocktail.

"Come closer I don't bite" he said with dark hooded eyes.

Let's get this over with...

I listened to him and went to sit on his lap, I felt like I was going to throw up.

He started kissing my neck "guess i'll have to scrub my neck extra hard today in the shower" I thought

"Why don't we finish this elsewhere sweetie" I would have killed him right then and there but there were too many witnesses tsk tsk.

I followed him to the bathroom as he stumbled faster step by step "damn eager" I thought "well today's not your lucky day" I sighed under my breath as he closed the door and locked it quickly unzipping his pants.

He didn't get that far though..

Before I slit his throat in a perfect angle for it to not splatter on me.

I stood there growing inpatient waiting for his body to completely drain from blood.

I didn't even bother cleaning it up, day by day I was getting sloppier with my missions but I didn't give a shit.

As I walked out of the bathroom my eyes made contact and locked with those familiar ones, oh fuck.

                                           ♔♕♔

Thank you guys so much for reading our book!! We appreciate everyone! We are trying to update as much as we can but we both are busy with school and our personal lives😩