𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝, 𝙎𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙈𝙘𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝, 𝙎𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙈𝙘𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝗲."

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

TRIGGER WARNING- Abuse
The summer after the first year.

    ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK did not regret what she did.

No matter how many times she was yelled at or beat for it.

Astria Regulus Black did not regret what she did.

"You ungrateful child," The pale man's vocals ripped throughout the room, filling the air around the girl while bringing the palm of his hand up to slap her face.

"You embarrass this family!" Lucius bellowed, anger steaming from his ears, Astria knew she couldn't do anything but sit there and take it. If she yelled, fought, or did something that even slightly resembled disrespect he would beat her to a bloody pulp.

"Father-"

"Draco, silence or you're next!" His voice was like another slap to Astrias face, hot and stinging, she wanted to cry, anyone in her place would want to cry, she wanted to let tears fall from her clouded eyes. However she didn't, she wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

But more important than that, she would rather be blooded to a pulp than letting Draco. He had grown to be the only family who cared even a little bit about her that she had left, beside Remus, her father, of course, but something inside her knew she wouldn't see him again for some time.

"N-no," Her usual soft voice was now raw and hurt, scraping against her throat like nails on skin. However this wasn't because of screaming, Astria never screamed.

"Don't hurt him!"

The next thing she knew, the raven-haired girl felt like throwing up all over the marble floor of the Malfoy Manor.