Tact the Captain

In the sea near the Southern Continent The ship that was built by two gods and Tact was now sailing the sea smoothly and is now sailing. Abroad the ship is a crew of Seven including Tact and Brew.

The captain was Tact, followed by first Mate Brew, while their first to join after wards is a Nekoi from the Wild Fang Clan named Junipur she works as a Doctor. Next is a Nekoi from the Largest clan The Maw Clan named Gole Musician. Next is a Nekoi from the  Sun clan a hairless Nekoi named Thatcher Navigator.  Next is a Nekoi from the Snow Snow clan named Duces and she is the Cook, Finally the last member is a small Nekoi from the Munchkin Clan and he is the shipwright. With the crew assembled they set sail. In the recently named ship Roaring Nya. 

They are now sailing in the South Western Sea as they wish to find anything out their as they follow the waves aimlessly but trusting their captain as he tells them which direction to go. They don't know but have a feeling to trust him as when they escape the lagoon from the southern island they made it out with out even a scratch. They reached several small islands and found different plants and beasts. Making his crew even more confident following him into the unknown sea as they chart it to the best of their ability. 

Making books and taking some flora samples with them to record and bring back as they want proof of their adventures. But as months pass and they travel from island to island they finally see a site they are not use to as they reach a new island what they find is a small ship docked on it as well but it was more like crashed as is a part of the shore now. 

The island was a large forest which they are familiar with but as they search for the owner of that reck some move on the island lead by Tact but feel as if they are being watched and are ready to fight if have too. But Tact moves with out feeling pressured and then take a deep breath and shouts,

Tact (WHAT EVER YOU ARE OUT THIER WE MEAN YOU NO HARM BUT IF YOU DONT SHOW YOUR SELF WE WILL ONLY BE HOSTILE TO YOU NA.)

??? ( WHAT ARE YOU ?)

Tact feels a sharp pain in his head and barely catches himself as Brew comes to his aide and his crew circle around him. He hears the voice in his head and it was not only strong but it was very much dominating just asking simple questions. Tact regains himself and speaks,

Tact ( Ww we are call Nekois and we are from the land of Mountains and Beaches. My name is Tact and these are my crew members na.)

??? ( Hmmmmmm I have not heard of that land and have not even scene your race before let alone read or heard about it. )

Tact ( How do you speak in my head and why do you still hide na ?)

??? ( It is the only way for me to speak with others or writing but since you seem to be a non threat to me ill show my self to you.)

Just as he hears that a large figure falls from the trees and lands right in front of the group of Nekoi's. Each of them look at the being and are breathless and seem on edge as they now look at a being the same size as a Scaled, muscular as a a Yet-Tah but with out fur or scales. it were a sleeveless Qi Po that is tight on his chest and reaches the ground and baggy pants to cover his lower half. What caught their attention the most was that It had bandages around his body and Short Dreaded fur on top of his head. 

Tact looks dead into his eyes and seem to understand even if all of them try to attack at once this being would be easily defeated as this being is like the embodiment of power. Tact straightens up and walks in front of his crew and hears more words,

Jirka ( I have not introduced myself yet I am Jirka I'm a Half breed of Dread and Magistar and I was on a request from the adventures guild slay a large beast on this island by turns out to be something else. So what brings you and your crew too this place Tact was it?)

Tact ( We or on a journey to explore everything we haven't scene before and bring these tales back to ur homes to regale them to do the same na.)

Jirka ( So are you pirates then? )

Tact (  Pirates na? What are those?)

Jirka ( Let me ask this simple question then if you saw a ship getting attacked by a group from another ship what do you do?)

Tact ( We would help the ones being attacked even if it risked our lives na.)

Tact looks Jirka dead in the eyes without hesitation and is met with a tough gaze back. Jirka then cracks a small smile and releases his gaze and just as he was about to respond he sense killing intent as do the rest and turns around in a flash and punches a large humanoid monster. It goes flying into a tree and falls down dead on impact as others of it kind surround them. Seeing this Jirka thinks of what to do but the Nekoi's all take up their weapons and seem to be ready to fight as Tact cast water balls around their blind spots. 

Jirka looks and is impressed by these small beings fighting spirit and keeps a smile telling them he will handle the front of them while they take care of the rest. They understand his intention and the group start the intense fight as they summon their allies to aide them in this fight. 

As they fight on all of a sudden a large roar is heard among the fight hearing g this the ground rumbles as a large Monkey appears from the trees and roars once again. Seeing the beast that appears shocks the Nekoi's but what shocks them the most was Jirka releasing a powerful pressure causing all the beasts and trees to be pushed into the ground greatly. Jirka tells them he will handle this as the Monkey Charges him and he it.

Tact then hears a minor roar and sees a smaller monkey appears from the other side holding a rusty sword which catches Tact by Surprise. Tact seeing this decides to handle this telling his crew to handle the smaller one as he draws his sword he got from his father before leaving.

Tact and Jirka look at their opens and fight till the bitter end as this is the start of the Nekoi's Journey with the Eldest Brother, and how he help them journey across all the seas.