To late to go back now

Angrily getting up, the black haired man, named Dabi from what i heard the blue haired man named Shigaraki say.

he walked out of the room, slamming a door behind him. i set my gaze on Shigaraki, he was smiling a not so friendly smile.

the crusty looking man began to walk over to me. quickly i moved so i was sitting as far back as i could from him on the couch.

"you, little girl" he began to say. "Are going to be our spy~"

These people had to be out of there minds, to actually think i would help them.

"what?! no way would i ever do that for you! i'm training to be a hero not some spy!"

i glared at the man, sure i was scared but i wasn't going to let them push me around. i wouldn't let myself stoop to there level. Yet Shigaraki was persistent, he went on and on about his perfect plan, and how i was the key he needed. i tried my best to ignore it, covering my ears and looking away.

This only seemed to piss him off. Shigaraki grabbed both my wrists with four fingers each. i flinched, staring him dead in the eyes. He had a evil, but despite look on his face.

"you will coorporate."

"..... I said no before dumbass! get that through your head!"

i leaned back as far as i could, then hit my head against his. He took a step back, narrowing his eyes at me. A light red bump formed in the middle of his forehead.

"you have a lot of guts you lit-"

"i told you not to touch her didnt i?!"

Blue flames circled around shigaraki, getting dangerously close to me. i hopped up and tried to move away from the flames but the chain around my ankle kept me in place. i leaned away from the fire, my ankle felt like it was burning. i bit your lip not to make any sounds.

"actually you didn't dabi."

A dark warp gate appeared under me, forcing me to fall through. i braced myself to hit something hard but someone caught me instead.  Quickly i looked down at my ankle to see the chain split in two, Sadly my ankle was a little burnt as well. Slowly my gaze set on the person who caught me. It was the misty looking man, he was staring at the other two.

"... i am sorry (Y/n), these two should learn some manners, I am Kurogiri, it is nice to meet you"

"i never told you my name."

"yes i am aware, but i did a small background check"

i glared at the man, was he even a man? either way this was becoming annoying. A bunch of grown men were acting like children. How much worse could this get? As the other two were arguing and kurogiri was watching them. i rolled my shoulders a little, then created a large pair of wings. This gave me enough distance from kurogiri to fly up to the ceiling. The burst of wind coming from my wings as i struggled to stay close to the ceiling, caught the attention of the three villains.

"come on now.. we wont hurt you intentionally"

i hated flying inside but if this was a way to escape i would take it. A door opened to a different room of the base. i took my chance and dived for it, tackling a blonde girl on my way. i kept her pinned to the ground while looking around. She struggled, calling out nicknames of some villains. i covered her mouth and looked around the room. This room had a window in it, but before i could get up off the girl i was pulled back. Yet again i was forced into a hug. i squirmed and cursed at the man.

"where do you think you're going little flower?"

"let me go you burnt asshole!"

All he did was tighten his grip. i opened my wings as far as i could, to get some distance from him.

"if you keep trying to get away ill have to burn those pretty little wings of yours"

"you wouldn't.. if you did i wouldn't be able to go back to UA, i would be useless to you."

"ah but you see my little flower~ i would get to keep you all to myself, but i'm sure if you cooperated , that wouldn't need to happen."

Shigaraki walked into the room as i was about to curse at dabi again. He glared at me, gripping my face with four fingers. If dabi wasnt holding me so tight i would have kneed him in the-

"how about we make a deal."

"like hell i would agree to th-"

i stopped talking, i knew what shigarakis quirk was, He held his middle finger dangerously close to my face. He told me to listen before i talk.

"if you spy for us, we wont touch anyone you care about, And if you dont, ill pay a small visit to your sister."

my breath hitched. Looking for the right words to say, i lowered my gaze to the floor. He wouldn't actually go see my sister right? Not after the accident. i couldn't risk losing her.

"we'll give you some time to think, take her to your room dabi."

"w-wait.."

Both of them looked at me. i clenched my fists into balls, i had no real choice in this matter. They were blackmailing me with someone i cared about.

i had to take the deal.

"ill.. do what you want, just leave my family out of this."