frustrated fears

"we'll give you some time to think, take her to your room dabi."

"w-wait.."

Both of them looked at me. I clenched my fists into balls, I had no real choice in this matter. They were blackmailing me with someone i cared about.

i had to take the deal.

"ill.. do what you want, just leave my family out of this."

Without looking at them i could tell they were grinning. Overwhelming thoughts came into my mind.

If someone finds out will i still get to be a hero? Im so close to finishing the school year.. why now? If i tell someone will the LOV hurt me or my friends... or family? What would they make me do? How can i get around this.. should i lie??

I stood there, going over my options. i knew this whole thing would turn on me soon or later.

A hand grabbed mine and dragged me with them. I was staring at the ground, unsure of what to do. Someones hand rested itself ontop of my head, snapping me out of thoughts. I looked up at the black haired man, who was petting me.

"im not a dog."

I slapped his hand away and glared. Dabi chuckled a little, reassuring me that he knew this already. He opened the door and led me into a room. I assumed it was his room since that is where shigaraki wanted him to take me. Finally he let go of my hand.

i moved away from him, going over to a small spot and sitting down. All i needed was some time to think. my thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone, who decided to change. i groaned and turned around, creating a smaller pair of wings to cover myself . A shiver ran up my spine, as a hand ran through my wings.

i turned around to scold the man but let out a small gasp. Quickly covering my eyes, a chuckle was heard.

"look all you want little flower, i dont mind~"

"PUT SOME ACTUAL CLOTHES ON!"

i yelled at him. No way would i want to look at him. I kept my eyes closed until they started to hurt. Instead i just turned back around. Dabi informed me that this was his room, so he could do whatever, whenever.

Slowly i stood up, and turned towards the door. Trying not to make any noise while he put clothes on, i made my way over. As my hand touched the door nob, blue flames shot towards me. I jumped backwards to not get hit.

God i hated this. Moving my arms so they were wrapped around myself, i crouched down. I needed to think of a way to escape. While trying to figure out a plan, i was lifted up into his arms.

My eyes shot towards dabi, as he held me in a bridal styled carry. He brought me over to the bed. I wiggled to get out of his grip but nothing worked. Dabi placed me down on the bed, then crawled over top of me. Cursing and yelling at him didnt do any good either.

I knew this was draining my energy, but anything to separate us would be amazing. Yet again i created a pair of wings, wrapping them around me.

"dont touch me."

I told him in a low voice, He only laughed. He mumbled something under his breath, then got up. Quickly i crawled off the bed and towards the corner.

I felt like a mouse trapped in a maze, but the maze was rigged with no exit. He glanced back over at me, asking me why i had moved in a almost "hurt tone if voice". I scoffed at him, as if i would listen to the person who kidnapped me.

"come on now little flower, lighten up a little, this cant be that bad for you"

"YES! it can!! and it is! everything here right now is so messed, i don't even know why i agreed to do this, i should have just let you people kill me"

"... hey don't talk like that"

Before i could ask what he was doing, i was pulled into a hug. Somehow this one felt different from the others.  It was warmer, almost like it had more meaning into it.  I wanted to move away from Dabi, but every bone in my body begged me to stay.

Before i knew it my body began to feel tired, slowly leaning more and more on the blackhaired man. He Told me that it was late, and that i should rest. I shook my head, i didn't want to sleep with him around me.

Before i knew it, he had picked me up and laid me down on the bed. I attempted to get back up, but all the strength in my body left me. The black haired man moved the the other side and got into bed as well.

As i was drifting off to sleep, he faintly said to me, that nothing tonight will harm me. Or thats what i made out of the muffled sounds he was making.

Dabi's POV

soon after i laid her in my bed she fell asleep. I watched as her breath slowed to a steady beat. She looked distressed and exhausted.  I reached my hand over to her hair, lightly lifting the (h/c) strand of hair.

A knock on the door snapped me back into focus. I groaned and answered the door, staring at the small blonde girl who was standing there.

"haii dabbi~ shiggy wants to see you"

"fine, watch the girl, and dont hurt her."

I warned the small blonde girl as i walked out past her. Toga giggled wishing me luck as i heard the door close behind me.

Not to long after i left my room i made it to the main bar area.

there was Shigaraki, Kurogiri and a very angry looking bird.

"hello..

Hawks."