023

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

nozomi felt a warm embrace holding her, to which she had just yawned as it's been a while since her and her brother have taken a good nap or gotten a good sleep.

the tiny half-demon rubbed her eyes as she suddenly realized that the pretty miko was holding her, to which she had quickly covered her face in embarrassment as she felt her soul fly out when she witnessed her brother being carried by the one and only sukuna ryōmen.

the ruthless demon king that was known in all parts of japan was carrying her beloved brother — who was still dead asleep.

by god, it's a miracle that they were still alive.

"ah, I see you've awoken. how was your nap?", kiyo asked, to which nozomi had snapped out of her trance as she just nodded, awkwardly avoiding the priestess's gaze as she internally screamed.

"g-good", the girl meekly choked out, to which kiyo had just nodded as she petted the top of nozomi's head, making her slightly flinch as she slightly chewed on her bottom lip.

it wasn't until halfway that hakaku had woken up, yawning as he too rubbed his eyes, only to freeze midway as he realized who the fuck was holding him.

kiyo only lightly chuckled as she patted the boy's head as well, helping him loosen up a bit as sukuna wasn't about to kill them, at least not in the priestess's presence.

"sleep well, hakaku?"

"m-mm...yeah...", the boy breathed out, feeling quite fiddly about his current position and situation as he'd much rather be held by the miko any day of the week.

"great! since you're awake now, you can walk on your own", sukuna huffed as he promptly dropped the fox boy, making him wince in pain as he fell on his bum.

kiyo sighed as she helped the little boy up, holding his hand as she continued carrying his sister — who had gotten quite comfortable with the priestess as she was laying her head on the girl's shoulder now.

"are you okay?", kiyo asked.

hakaku just nodded as he patted himself, holding his tongue as he didn't dare talk back to the king of demons.

"that's good. we're almost at the gojō household anyways, since we basically traveled in a circle", kiyo stated, clearly referring to her and sukuna's previous destinations.

"gojō? wait...like...THE GOJŌ?!", hakaku shouted, making sukuna click his tongue at the loudness as kiyo just nodded in affirmation.