33||Save it||

.Beauty fades just like my love for Jada.

By the time we got home, it was 4:19 in the evening. Momma got pretty mad at Liam for arriving late. In the case of Liam, he's been avoiding pretty much everyone since he got home that day. And yup! I learnt never to argue with Liam again and learn to obey. 

I packed up the plates from the dining table to the sink to wash them after dinner. Liam refused to help me and just ignored me and went to his room. It was kinda sad as to how he was deceived and for sure, Liam didn't take it lightly at all. 

"Thank you," Mommy muttered. Today was her first day back to acting. She retired but now she's back. I've got to admit, acting does take a lot of stress. I turned on the tap and began rising the leftovers off the plates. Washing the dishes was honestly the only duty I had in this house. I was never given much work at all. 

I patted my hands dry and walked upstairs to my room. The window was parted open and the cold air flew in. I had my phone charging next to the lampstand and the lights were on. I scampered to the table to get my phone. I was excited.

I frowned when I didn't see any text message from anyone. Not Lin, Chloe, Jules or even Adrian. Today was surely messed up for sure. 

I transcribed Adrian's name on my screen temptation fully on set. I was just curious you know, to know if he's okay. Yeah, we're not friends or close buddies but it still felt like I needed to check up on him to know if he's alright or not. 

Even if he wasn't, I still needed to know. 

Me: Hi

I turned off the bright light and reduced it lower. I don't know If he was going to text back there was nothing bad in trying. And anyway, I was bored to the core. I placed back my phone on the bed and bent down below my bed to bring out my latest boring-cure. 

Chocolate cookies. 

Mommy had bought this for me a long time ago and I never ate it. I usually hid snacks under my bed in case of any emergency. Who knows, my tummy suddenly talking and screaming for biscuits. I pinched open the pack, but not before checking the expiring date. 

It had 6 more days until it expired and this was the perfect time to consume it. It was the last snack I had under my bed. I needed to go sneak snacking again tomorrow. 

I bit a small bite from it and throw everything back into my mouth. It tasted soft and cheesy. All for me. I squeal when my phone binged. I held my phone to check it, expectations high. It was from...

MESSAGE:- A NEW EMAIL FROM #MR.Harrison.

I bit my lips in sadness as anger and sadness overwhelmed me entirely. I had hope, a very big hope. That it was from Adrian. I threw the biscuit pack on the left side of my bed and laid flat on my tummy. 

Bing!

A message was sent!

I grabbed my phone once I heard the ting. 

A NEW MESSAGE FROM ADRIAN_ STRONG MAN

A blush crept up to my cheeks as to how I saved his number. He looked strong so...don't judge me!

I scroll up to open it. 

 ADRIAN_ STRONG MAN:- Hey!

I clapped my hands excitedly and eagerly texted. I hoped it wasn't Lin. Adrian couldn't be this nice to me. 

Me:- It's Ariana. 

It was dumb to say that but I wanted to do a little test to see if it was Lin or the devil himself. Oops! I should probably stop calling Adrian a devil-