Tonight(Ch.11)

Keys

Y/n: Your Name

L/n: Last Name

Strap in... make sure its tight. We boutta go on a ride

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OHH FUCCKKK" Y/n nerviously rubbed her face as she stood in the corridor leading out into the center of the arena. Today was the day she was going to fight.

"Get yourself together Y/n" Meiko slaps her in the face and grabs her cheeks.

"I didn't raise you to be a wuss! What the fuck do you take me for? If you faint you're bascically insulting my restaurant and me!"

"Yes Grandma" She muffled through her cheeks giving her puppy eyes.

"Then stop pussyfooting and show em what your made of!" She released Y/n from her death grip and turned her around. She adjusted her sports bra straps and looked down consciously 'I hope this isn't too much'.

"AND ON THE LEFT, OUR FIRST FEMALE FIGHTER IN KENGAN HISTORY. HER SPECIALITY IS MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, HER KICKS HIT LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. SHE STANDS AT (your height) AND WEIGHS (your weight). HER CURRENT RECORD IS 53 WINS AND NO LOSSES. TOTAL ASSETS SHE HAS ACQUIRED IS AN ESTIMATED 593 BILLION YEN" Sayaka did a bunch of dramatic hand motions as she yelled with her booming voice.

Y/n rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles as she approached the entrance to the arena with the roaring crowd. 'Here I go again'

"DEBUTING IN KENGAN TODAY- I PRESENT TO YOU ALL, THE RIOT! Y/N L/N!!!!!"

She lifted her chin and walked out as the crowd went ballistic with shouting and cheering. Sparklers shot up and shook the ground. Y/n nervously waved at the crowd.

"Hello peasants"

"KYAAAAA Y/N!!"
"YOU THE MAN, GIRL"
"WE LOVE YOU"
"KICK ASS QUEEN"

She felt uplifted by the words she picked out through all the screaming, rubbing the back of her neck as she smiled. She finally reached Sayaka and her opponent standing in the center. Her opponent was Meguro Masaki

"I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you" she heard him mumble as he looked at Y/n with hungry bloodshot eyes and his long tongue hanging out. She raised her eyebrow at him, in reply, he just smiled back. Making him all the more weird.

"I hope we have a good fight" she nodded to him

"I can smell your anxiety.." he said back huffing and puffing.

"Okay?" she said in her best Tyler the Creator impression.

'Oh he horny' her eyes widened at the bulge in his pants.

~Short unnecessary but necessary timeskip~

"Take your stances!" The referee shouted and raised his arm. Y/n got in her position; left foot forward, right foot back, arms up at sides. While Meguro stood with his arms down and hunching forward.

"Fight!"

He launched forward at Y/n before she could react, grabbed her shoulder, and slammed her to the ground. She let out a gasp as some of the wind got knocked out of her. Meguro mounted her, outweighing by alot and held her down.

"My father told me that Judo is the strongest martial art" he said to her face as he leaned closer. 'Is his guard down? Ah fuck it' she grabbed his arm and pushed it out to the side as she thrusted her hips up, making him go forwards. She quickly grabbed his waist and flipped him over so she would be on top.