4: Boyfriend?

3rd person pov

As soon as the car stood in front of the house, the girl jumped and got out. Without wasting anytime, she headed towards the house not caring about the other person in the car.

Soyun-ah plz help me with these bags...
Her mom yelled for help. But she just halted in her steps and looked at her mom with an expressionless face. Her face held no emotions. Her mother never have seen her like this...ever. It was new of her.
I didn't tell u to buy all these. So why?
She replied in a cold tone surprising her mother once again.
B-but u should at least help me. Whether u brought it or not!

Soyun just rolled her eyes and sighed. She never rolled her eyes at her mother. So what happened today? Her mother was wondering about her daughter when soyun took all the bag together. Without speaking any word, they both entered their home and kept the bags on the living room.

I'll take my bags later.
With that, soyun left the living room keeping her mother dumbfounded. She was surprised by her daughter's act. But she thought maybe she's exhausted for the shopping? She shrugged off the thoughts and headed to make dinner.

As soon as soyun closed the door, she fell on the ground with tears rolling down. She covered her face with her palms and started sobbing quietly. She went to the washroom to take a shower. Her mind kept recalling those horrible things happened to her. As she's sensitive, she couldn't get off those thoughts of her mind. If her oppa was there, she would obviously be not in this condition.

She stepped inside the shower and stripped. She turned on the shower and her tears were now falling along with the water. She started to rub her body uncontrollably causing her skin to bleed but she didn't care. All she wanted is to get those dirty touch off her body.

After a long 1 hour shower, she stepped out and slipped in her pjs. She went to her study desk and bought the diary in which she blended all her feelings, which was dedicated to her dearest oppa. She started writing the diary with her beautiful cursive handwriting, which was also taught by minhyuk.

Oppa,

U know what happened today? I met a guy in my new school and he was my 1st friend. And guess what? I did fall with his sweet behaviours. I forgot ur words that DON'T BELIEVE SOMEONE EASILY. U were right. I shouldn't have believe him this easily. I didn't think of this until he showed his real side to me. He is a monster, a devil, a jerk, an asshole, a bastard, a bitch. This mf tried to touch me in the detention class. Then he showed up in the mall today. There also, he tried to touch me. But i should say u r with me. He couldn't go any further. But still, I'm afraid that he'll do something to me oneday. I can't take it. Oppa, plz be my side forever. I miss u.

Just as she finished writing, she heard her mom calling her downstairs. She felt better after writing diary. She put a fake smile and went to the dining room to see her mother arranging dinner for both. She sat down and looked at the food. Though she didn't have appetite, she had to eat. She remembered how she behaved with her mother a few moments ago. She felt guilty for her act.

Mom. I'm sorry for behaving like that earlier. I was tired and-
It's ok dear...i understand.
She assure her while smiling warmly and soyun gave a fake smile. They started eaten when her mother broke the silence.
Soyun-ah do u remember i said u earlier that I'm gonna tell u something important?

Though soyun completely forgot about that, she nodded while smiling slightly. Her mom spoke again
Well...i wanna tell u that....plz don't be mad at me.
She became nervous all of a sudden. Soyun reassured her and asked to continue.
Umm..actually...i have a boyfriend. And I'm dating him after ur father's death. Don't worry. I didn't cheat on him. I just joined the company and fell in love with my boss. Soo...are u mad?
Soyun thought for a second then spoke.

Obviously no mom. Actually I'm happy tha u got a boyfriend and fell in love with him. I know u didn't cheat on dad cuz u loved him so much.
She finished with a smile. Her mom spoke again.
Actually...soyun...I'm getting married to him.
What?
Soyun was surprised by the news.
But mom...don't u think...it's too early? And i mean...r u sure?
Yes dear. I'm sure and yes even if it's early, i don't think its a problem. He also loves me back. But I'm doubtful about ur opinion. Are u fine with it?

Then it's ok mom. I'm fine with it no prob. Btw..i knew it earlier that somethings fishy.
Soyun said playfully. Her mom giggled at her words and they continued their dinner.
Yea..we r going to dinner tomorrow and ur gonna meet ur future dad and stepbrothers! We went to the shopping for this!
Her mom exclaimed excitedly. But soyun's happiness died after she heard shopping. She started thinking about what happened there. But she was quick to smile and she focused on the existing topic.

Stepbrothers?
Yes. He have 7 sons meaning you'll have 7 big stepbrothers. Isn't that good?
Her face lightened up as she heard she's gonna have stepbrothers. She was unaware of the cruel world. She thought they would love her as her minhyuk oppa did. If she knew what's waiting for her.....

She finished her dinner and went to her room. She was actually happy for her mother. She was more happy after she heard she'll be having 7 stepbrothers. She was excited to meet them. She didn't know what they are capable of. How's her life gonna take a huge turn after meeting them.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a call. She looked at the screen telling an unknown number. She hesitantly picked it up and brought it to her ear. She waited for the other person to speak.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hello pretty!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---

End of chapter 4

How was the chapter?

Comment and vote!

Borahae
💜💜💜