You/Annie Leonhart - Sleep

Hitch was gone, leaving Annie the room to herself. It was a rare opportunity that she just ha dot take advantage of. The two of you had been dating for quite a while and had never had the opportunity of sharing a bed together.

"Did anyone see you?"

"Annie, no one saw me. Quit worrying and lets go to bed. I've already lost like 3 hours while I waited for the guards to head back to their posts."

Annie ignores you, simply looking up and down the hallway to make sure that no one had seen or followed you. Once she was sure that you hadn't been follow, she locked the door and headed to bed. You were already laying down with your back to the wall as you waited for Annie to lay down.

"Are you okay?"

She looked like she was having second thoughts about sharing the bed.

"y..yeah. I've just never shared the bed with anyone. I don't know what kind of sleeper I am."

"What do you mean what kind of sleeper you are?"

You couldn't believe that Annie was being shy all of a sudden. She had always been so calm and collected about everything. It was honestly cute to watch her get all flustered.

"Well you know, Bertholdt used to wake up in weird positions. Sasha would yell random food names in her sleep. Ymir always slept walk to Historia..."

"Annie, you do know that Ymir was wide awake when she went to sleep with Historia."

"That's not the point. What I'm saying is that what if I have a weird sleeping habit and you realize that you can't be with someone that has said habit."

You rolled your eyes and gently tugged on her hand to get her to lay down besides you.

"Annie, I love you. I don't care if you have any weird sleeping habits. I'll still love you and besides, we don't know if you even have any. What if I'm the one with the weird sleeping habit?"

"That's stupid. Why would you have a weird sleeping habit? You're perfect."

"Thank you, love. Now quit worry about it and get some sleep. We have to wake up early before Hitch comes back."

You turned around so she could be the big spoon.

X
You weren't a light sleeper at all so for something to be waking you up in the middle of the night was rare. You slowly opened your eyes to find yourself surrounded by darkness. Thinking that your body just woke you up for no reason, you closed your eyes back again.

"Wooosh"

There was no mistaking, this must've been the sound that had woken you up.

"Wooosh"

Hearing the sound coming from your serious girlfriend was a little too funny. It was like listening to a little kid play fighting. You covered your mouth to stifle your laugh as you heard it again and again. You weren't even mad that it had woken you up, it was hilarious. Eventually, you're finally able to stop laughing. Knowing that Annie would die from embarrassment and never share the bed with you, you decided to keep it to yourself so you didn't bother to wake her up to tell her about it. Wanting to get some more sleep, you planned on wrapping an arm around her waist to cuddle with her when she suddenly hit your nose.

"FUCK!"

Annie is startled awake by your yell. In front of her, you're holding your nose to stop any blood from falling on her sheets.

"(y/n), what happened? Are you alright?"

Annie was alert by now. Someone must have broken inside the room and managed to hurt you without waking up. Jumping out the bed, she searched the room to find the culprit.

"Annie....Annie.....Annie!" You wince from the pain as your nose began to hurt again. This was your punishment for laughing at your sleeping girlfriend.

"Quiet! Someone is in the room. I'm going to kill them for hurting you."

Despite being in pain, you couldn't help but giggle as you watched her sneak around. It honestly made you fall more in love with her when she showed her protective side.

"Why are you laughing, (y/n)? This is serious. Someone hurt you."

"I know, you did."

Annie stops her search to look at you.

"I hurt you? Don't be ridiculous, (y/n). Why would I hurt you?"

"Let me rephrase what I said. You didn't specifically hurt me. Remember how you said that you might have a weird sleeping habit?"

"I have a weird sleeping habit?!"

"You do. Apparently, you fight in your sleep."

You could either tell her that she made that 'woosh' sound or that she fought in her sleep. Knowing that she would kick you out of her room if you told her the first thing, you decided to go for the latter. It was the safer option.

"That's not funny. Tell me what's my real sleeping habit so I won't let it happen again."

You had to bit your lip to not laugh as you remember moments before you got hit. The pain had eased by now so it didn't seem so bad by now. Annie hadn't broken your nose by accident.

"Annie, you can't just force yourself to not have a sleeping habit. It's a sleeping habit for a reason. Do you think that I punched my own nose to play a prank on you?"

Annie began to feel guilty about what happened. She walks over the Hitch's stuff to grab you a towel, not caring that the brunette would get mad at her for it.

"I'm so sorry! I..I didn't mean to hit you. You can hit me back!"

She handed you the towel and stepped back to give you some space to swing at her. You watched in amusement as Annie patiently waited for you to return the hit. Rather than doing so, you wiped yourself clean from all the blood and kissed her.

"I'm not going to hit you, silly. This was an accident."

"But I hurt you. I've always hurt the ones that managed to hurt you and since I can't hurt myself, you can hurt me."

"Nope. I'm not going to hurt you. What you can do to make it up to me is let me hold you?"

Annie looked for any trace of fear in your eyes. If she found any, she was planning on sleeping in Hitch's bed to avoid hurting you again. She's relieved to find nothing. Laying back down again, she turns her back to you so you could hold her.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea, (y/n)? What if hurt you?"

"You can't hurt me if I hold you like this. Now go to sleep. I'm exhausted."

She waited until she was sure that you were sleeping before letting herself drift off. Annie didn't trust herself to not accidently hurt you. Come morning, she was happy to find that the two of you remained in the same position and no one had gotten hurt.