Ch. 2

Shiesty's POV

" Shiesty stop pushing my head down!" Diamond yelled.

" Well, suck my dick right den. Deep throat my shit." I said as I started to grow aggravated with ha ass.

" Ok damn!" She said as she rolled her eyes.

Hell, ion know what she got an attitude fa. She the one who acting like she can't suck dick today.

She started back sucking my dick, and it was slaw as hell. I waited a few more minutes to give ha the benefit of the doubt. Hell, she still wasn't sucking it right. I finally got irritated, and pushed ha off of me.

" Move cuh, don't even worry bout it! Cause yo ass bullshinn!" I said as I stood up pulling up my pants.

" Shiesty, you know I just got my braces yesterday. I told you my mouth still a lil sore." Diamond said.

I ignored ha as I looked down at my phone. I noticed 30 had texted me.

         • Message •

3️⃣0️⃣😈: You sho youn wanna go to the game tonight?

                  Cuh, I told you ian going to dat shit.

3️⃣0️⃣😈: Ight, nigga just making sho. If yo ass change yo mind it start at 7🤷🏾‍♂️

I left 30 on read. 30 know how I feel about meeting new folks, so ion even know why he tried to introduce me to that bitch the other day at the sto. I'll be damned if I go support a m'fer who ion know, and felt comfortable enough to disrespect me.

" You spenddanight right?" Diamond asked me.

I scrunched my face up, and shook my head no, " Fuck no!"

" But you said you was."

I grabbed my keys, and shrugged my shoulders " Well, obviously I lied den. I'll spenddanight when you start back sucking my dick right."

I walked outta Diamond house, and walked to my car. I lit my backwood, and started driving home. As I was almost home Lil Hank called my phone.

" Wassup bruh?" I asked as I answered.

" Aye Slime, I got a lick setup fa us in the next hour. You, 30, and Ant down?" Hank asked me.

I blew smoke out my mouth, "Cuhh, you know I'm always down. 30 and Ant ass at a game tho."

" Well, let em know what's up, and meet me at the choppa house."

" Ight." I said as I hung up.

I made a U-Turn, and started heading towards Carver High School. I made it there in 20 minutes. I parked the car, and walked inside. I didn't have to pay cause it was some females at the ticket stand, and they let me in fa free. As I walked in the gym the game was packed with folks. I damn near had a hard time finding 30 and Ant until I heard 30 loud ass yelling my damn name from the crowd getting my attention.

" Wassup bruh." Ant said as I dapped them up.

" Wassup." I said as I sat next to em.

" Nigga, I thought yo ass said you wasn't coming?" He said as he looked over at me.

" I wasn't, but we got business to handle back at da Choppa House." I said as I looked up at the score. I noticed that Carver High was losing.

" I thought y'all said she was tuff." I said to 30 as I laughed.