nine

( NINE )
( THE GANGS TOGETHER )
tw: none

there he was. towering sage with a wide smile. sage couldn't help but blush and smile even wider by the sight she had. she hugged the man in a tackle and wilbur hugged back eagerly while setting down the books. it was silent. comfortable silence. she could feel and hear the rythem of wilburs heart beat. she wanted to stay in his arms forever. it was only 2 months that she known him and she felt like they've known eachother for how long. she felt safe in his arms. his scent of vanilla and lavender with a hint of mint made sage's heart melt. it was atleast 1 minute of complete silence. she didn't want to let go from the hug but finally wilbur left the hug, and sage did the same.

"hi." sage lightly chuckled with a soft smile.

"hello." wilbur responded with the same expression.

"oh my god tubbo! thank you so much for my
surprise i love it i'm so happy thank you! youre the bestest friend ever! i love you! let me get you ice cream!" sighed tubbo talking to himself out loud

"oh my god tubbo! thank you so much for my surprise i love it i'm so happy thank you! your the bestest friend ever! i love you! let me get you ice cream!" mocked sage with a slight grin. "of course i'll take you tubbo. just give me a second to settle in.. please." tubbo quickly accepted and left the room with sage and wilbur alone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"how was your flight flores?"

"it was alright. the food wasn't great so.." sage and wilbur were now sitting on the guest rooms bed staring into each others eyes not knowing what to say.

"well, i guess it's good that we're getting ice cream. BUT i've got you a little present! it might not be much but i hope you like it!" wilbur eagerly spoke.

"wilbur! you didn't have to get me anything! our friendship is already enough. and you even got me a stack of books. never buy me anything again! sage spoke.

"just open it!" wilbur handed her a brown wrapped box with white ribbon around it with a little knot on top.

without hesitation, sage quickly grabbed the box, pulled the card out and began reading outloud

"hello sage. as your reading this letter, i am probably standing infront of you with a big smile. yes i am aware that i have a big smile. but i just wanted to say that i really appreciate you and that you made my world full of joy. thank you for always being there for me. you're the best and i'm so glad that i get to spend these days with you. you are so amazing and talented and i hope you know that. now this is getting to sappy so i'm going to end it there. now give me a damn hug i'm probably crying right now."

sage looked up with a small tear in her eye and she jumped on wilbur for a hug. of course wilbur hugged
back and sighed very deeply.

"you're a simp. you know that right?"

"i regret writing you that bloody letter"

sage broke out of the hug and started opening the box. she then pulled out a yellow crew neck, which wilbur was wearing right now. she looked at wilbur with awe and gave him another big hug. at this point she looked liked a tomato but she hugged him longer so her face could cool down.