𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔞𝔱 ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔞𝔱 ❞

Lark had a habit of suddenly disappearing and not being heard, and Maya would have believed that at least Aeden could answer her calls, but no, both of them had faded away; Bkoom as well, that girl was simply luring only troubles to seek some answ...

Lark had a habit of suddenly disappearing and not being heard, and Maya would have believed that at least Aeden could answer her calls, but no, both of them had faded away; Bkoom as well, that girl was simply luring only troubles to seek some answers about the whereabouts of her real mother and Maya couldn't deny the slight resentment she felt at the fact that Bloom, in spite of them being her friends, was doing it all in stealth, without their awareness.

At least, she could even have mentioned something to Aisha, the poor girl only worried about her and Bloom was like she was blind to the fact that Aisha valued her well-being.

The most important factor was Beatrix's absolute omission from all of this, and it didn't take a genius to work out that she might be the only perpetrator in the assassination of Callum, Dowling's assistant; although the girls understood that the assembly was just a set-up to find out who the murderer was, it seems that Dowling was only interested in Bloom's safety, a clue confirmed by the question she asked, "And why was Bloom down there?"

It was quite bothersome.

And Musa also shared the nuisance, as did all the others, as she squinted at the Dowling,"That's what's important to you?"

"What matters is that Beatrix wasn't at the assembly." Aisha persevered, trying to prove her point but the adults weren't even impressed by that, swapping glances of concealed knowledge and Maya noticing, much to her dismay, that her parents did the same.

"Mom, Dad, Lark has disappeared as well..." Maya shifted towards her parents, who despite the name-dropping of their son, crinkled their lips so they wouldn't fess up.

But Terra had no further intention of keeping her mouth shut, and found herself ejecting, "Oh my God, we know! We know someone killed Callum, and it was a fairy, and the assembly was to find out who, so can we please drop the bullshit!"