Authors note

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing well.

This is still a chapter update, don't worry! I just thought I'd pop in here and say hello.

I'm so thankful and so surprised about how well Red Room is doing, so I wanted to show you all a sneak preview of a story that I've been thinking of writing up. I have a few chapters that have already been written, so I kind of just wanted to get everyone's opinion on it and if you'd like me to publish it now, or once Red Room as been completed!

If you're not interested, that's okay!!! The next two chapters are up so you can just skip this part xxx

"When are you going to realize you're just as bad as me?!" Harry screamed, balling his fists. He stalked towards me, his hands pressing against the wall behind me, trapping me between them.

"I am nothing like you," I hissed, trying to push him back. He didn't move, though the green eyes that I had grown to love were looking murderous.

"Nothing like me?" He laughed, but it was humorless. "We all have a dark side, sweetheart. It's about time you embrace yours. It's gonna catch up to you one day if you don't."

-

What happens when a bad girl meets an even badder guy?

Anna Taylor's family is well known for their corrupted clubs and the dark things that happen in them. They're known to be overprotective towards the youngest Taylor, and they have a way of making people disappear without a trace.

Harry Styles is dark and dangerous and everything that Anna hates about the world she's in...but he is probably the only person that would ever be able to handle her and her family's secrets.

What happens when everything Anna knows to be true is challenged?

What happens when Harry's job with Anna's family collides with a love that they are both trying desperately to avoid?

Find out in 'The Taylors.'

"Chaos was their father, and oh, how they loved their father."

If you guys would like me to post the first chapter as a preview...let me know, or if you would prefer me posting it after I wrap up Red Room, also let me know!

Thanks so much, enjoy the next two chapters!