Part 22:A Normal Day

Serenity's pov

Today I woke up to the beautiful shinning of the sun and its Saturday. I would spend time with dad and mum but they're going with Hope so I'm here with the twins. Here we are in the cafeteria with our smoothies and pancakes made by our chef who really likes us 3. She always says we're her favorites because we appreciate her as we do.

Dad texted me than him and Hayley are at the therapist as mum went home due to an emergency so she couldn't say bye. The twins and I spend time together in our dorm with Inadu who decided to spend her day with us too. We were watching movies and the boys came in asking to spar with me. Of course I agreed and the girls came to watch. I changed and went to our gym.

All boys and some girls were staring at me except my friends

All boys and some girls were staring at me except my friends. After an hour or 2 of sparing the girls and I went shopping then stopped to get coffees. The day wasn't very eventful but one weird thing did happen.

At the mall while we were shopping many men and woman starred at me for reasons I know why but it doesn't get less strange. I smiled, smirked and grinned at them as I walked by resulting in their shocked faces. I have to admit that I do like the attention I receive and savour it. Josie was acting a bit weird by peoples stares like she's angry or...no that can't be, jealous. I've only ever seen this look on Lizzie when someone tries taking me away from her which she openly shows not Josie.

Kinda like it, not gonna lie. Her deep chocolate brown eyes blaze with anger and irratation as her lips mumble curse words and hate towards people. It's not common for the my beautiful brunette cridh to act like this much I'm not complaining. Walkin out the mall, I heard a sigh of relief from Josie not really understanding her behavior or the reason behind it.

I just brushed it off as we returned back to school hearing whispers and gossips about Landon Kirby being kidnapped or missing as thru would say. Apparently his dad is some pit called Malivore and his mum is a human Triad agent. She didn't want his because apparently he's a monster which is bloody sad for him at least. We reached school in the mid afternoon.

Today was one of the most normal days I've had at a school full of supernatural students fighting monster. It felt good to just shop, hangout while Lizzie and I think of names for everyone in school including Landon. It's just easier to make fun of him because of his looks, style and attitude. Josie is the most tired of us because she isn't used to walking so much with her us.

We don't play when it comes to shopping which is why we normally do it alone but Jo insisted so we let her come and she did not too bad and managed to do all shops with a few stops here and there. I haven't heard from Ric whole day.

Dad is going home after he left Hope with Hayley. Apparently she has clinically proven psychosis meaning she's bonkers and it's incurable but she can work through it with a therapist. As supposedly a reason for her a disorder, I have to have the first session with her along with my father and Hayley. I took my Maserati and drove to the therapist office. Walking in I'm met with my father and Hayley Mikaelson along with Hope and a woman I'm assuming the therapist who happens to be a werewolf.