33

|=====|=====|

Stress: Ever spill a little bit of your coffee and realize the thread you are hanging on by is actually quite thin?

|=====|=====|

Jevin: Any questions?

Hypno: Yeah, I have a lot of questions.

Hypno: Number one: how dare you?

|=====|=====|

Impulse: Why is helping someone hide a body the standard for true friendship?

Impulse: Look, if you're in trouble, I'll lie to the cops for you. I'll dispose of evidence. Whatever.

Impulse: But please I am begging you, do not make me dig a hole. That sounds so hard.

|=====|=====|

X: You are useless at hospitals. I remember one time you cried and cried and cried. It was awful

Ex: You're referring to my birth

|=====|=====|

Doc: FIGHT ME YOU NERD ASS PUNK!

Beef: *cheering him on*

Etho, pinching his nose: At least try to sound slightly sophisticated when you threaten someone?

Doc: Dost thou wish to engage in a duel, my good bITCH?!

Etho: Somehow that is so much worse.

|=====|=====|

Bdubs: What is love?

Cleo: An emotional minefield.

Joe: A neurochemical reaction.

Keralis: Baby don't hurt me.

|=====|=====|

Hels: *wears a slightly lighter shade of black*

Flase: i see you're getting out the spring colors.

|=====|=====|

Ren: Are we really going to let Grian keep that skeleton?

Tfc: We kept Cleo.

|=====|=====|

*Scar and Cub burn down a building*

Scar: In my defense, I was left unsupervised

Mumbo, sighing: Wasn't Cub with you?

Cub: In my defense, I was also left unsupervised

|=====|=====|

Wels: *reading his philosophy homework* What valuable life lesson have the Hermits taught you?

Grian, eating handfuls of uncooked spaghetti: That everyone can be replaced.

|=====|=====|

Iskall: No reason for you all to hate raccoons, they're just tiny dogs in need of a loving and caring home.

Zedaph: Dogs don't have hands.

|=====|=====|

Biffa: I love all of you guys. I'm gonna be at all your funerals.

Tango: Why didn't you just say weddings?

xB: Or birthdays?

BadTimes: More important, why are you so certain I am dying before you?

|=====|=====|

Biffa: I think the words you're searching for are "I surrender"

BadTimes: The words I'm searching for I can't say because Scar is present.

|=====|=====|

X: Why is blood so hard to wash off your hands?

X: I JUST REALISED HOW BAD THIS SOUNDS. FOR THE RECORD, I HAD A NOSE BLEED, I'M NOT A SERIAL KILLER.

Ex: But we both know that's not quite true.

Grian: Hydrogen peroxide dissolves blood, just fyi.

Tfc: Do you think if you gave someone a huge shot of hydrogen peroxide straight into their bloodstream it would kill them?

Hels: This house is filled with murderers.

|=====|=====|

Grian: *smiles*

Doc: *shield eyes* whoa I didn't know earth had two suns.

|=====|=====|

Stress: Why do people have quiet, respectful funerals? When I die, I want my ashes mixed with glitter and packed tightly into a coffin, and then they blow up the coffin with explosives so glitter rains down on the guests while blasting "Thanks for the Memories" by Fall Out Boy.

|=====|=====|

Today's Question:

You have 24 hours to hide a key in plain sight. It can't be with other keys and it must be visible from the door. Which room do you hide it in and where is it?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until the next one, bye! ~Mors