CHAPTER -31

I missed you

"Why do you look all sad and lonely?",I asked him as we walked through the lake area towards the lawn.

"I'm fine",he gave a simple answer as always.

"Hey lady!Wanna dance with me?",a man approached for my hand and pulled me to his side.

"Leave my hand",I tried hard to rescue myself.

"You are not supposed to be touching her asshole",Stefan screamed and loosened me from his grip and now I was behind Stefan holding his elbow and looking at that man stare at me evilishly from over Stefan's shoulder.

"Put a leash on your eyes man.It's for your own good and forget that you ever saw her",Stefan said moving forward towards that man and I loosened my grip on him.
"Kritika get in",he said in his usual commanding tone and I listened to him this time.
......................................................................
Stefan's pov

"If she is the one who approached me first then what is your problem?",now this man was getting on my nerves.

"Listen this is my sister's wedding and I don't want people like you to ruin this night so better leave this place.It's for the best",I tried hard to keep my cool.

"I said she wanted to dance with me and I wanted that too and so it's our choice."

"I'm going to dance with her and you are not needed",I said and signalled one of the guards to take him away.

I pulled out my phone and dialer her number.

"Kritika you literally are the dumbest girl I ever saw.Why did you approach so many people...random people?Are you out of your mind?",I screamed at her.

"What else would I have done?"

"Such a dumbo you are. You gotta be careful next time. You can't trust just anyone",I said.

"I know", she gave that simple answer.
"Listen I'm getting on the stage now. I would get embarrassed probably but I would do it because I promised Rahul. Get in soon and sit beside Isabella,she will feel good".

"Wait.... and she cut the call.
......................................................................

Kritika's pov

"Hello everyone!This is Kritika and I have known Rahul for like forever and Isabella you are lucky to have him.I have promised Rahul that I would perform at his sangeet."
"This is for you Rahul",I ended my speech and the lights got dimmed.

I would do some random step when the male part comes.It might be a little embarassing but it is better than dancing with that pervert at the lawn.

The music started playing and I danced on it gracefully.It is one of the very few things really close to my heart but right now I don't know how to manage it without a partner.

"Shit!This is where I need a partner but I can't stop dancing".......and the music stopped.
"What the heck?"I stopped my dancing and the lights dimmened.I could hear someone approaching and could smell a familiar musk.Gosh it is Stefan!
"What is he up to?Is he gonna dance with me?"

"Hey everyone!I have planned a little surprise for my sister.This gorgeous lady here is a very good friend of mine...you all know her already.She is a very good classical dancer and I'm a singer as all of you know.We are gonna perform a little thing for my  big sister.Lately I have been a lot into indian classical music and I learnt this raga the other day and I'm gonna sing it for you all and Kritika here ,is gonna do her classical dancing."
"Are you ready Kritika?",he asked smiling.

"Yes",I smiled widely.
He is definitely a man of surprises.

"It was a nice collaboration and I could never have imagined that I would be collaberating with you one day",I said as we walked down into the back stage.

"You don't hve the right to speak anything when you act like 10 years younger.Violet  acts more mature than you.Don't you know how to act when you are in an other country?",he chided me.

"Thanks",I said changing the topic.

"Stop acting like a 15 year old dumb kid and don't change the topic and never ever approach anyone for dance or drinks or whatever especially when you are not around your parents.People might take a wrong advantage and you gotta be careful and alert",I never had a dad but I knew he would have sounded like Stefan at this point.

"Thanks for this dress",I said trying to divert him once again.

"If you wanna really divert me then you gotta stop thanking me",he said holding my hand and pulling me to his side.

"What are you up to?We can't hang out when we are around people.... remember?",I said teasing him and trying to free myself from his strong grip.

"Yeah right....I forgot",he freed my hand all of a sudden leaving me dumbstruck.
He then walked forward and left me standing at that place for a second.

"Stefan wait",I yelled.

"Sorry we can't hang out with each other",he said in his thick British accent.

"Stefan",I speeded up  and held his palm to stopped him.
"You are such a gangster",I said trying to put on a serious baby look.

"What were you being a few moments ago...hmm?",he said smiling and I smiled back and looked at the floor.

"I guess we can hang out it private",I said winking my eyes and he smirked.

"May be."

"Stop being a jerk Stefan".

"May be".

"You are pissing me off Stefan",I turned my gaze towards the floor searching for something I don't know.

"Listen",he chinned me up and tucked the loose strands of my hair at the back of my ear."I missed you",he pulled me closer and our faces were inches apart and we were lost in each other's eyes.

"I missed you too Stef",tears welled up in my eyes and streamed down my face.

"Shh",he placed his finger on my lips.
"Stop crying",he wiped down my tears  with his thumb.

He pulled me closer and took me in his arms.I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were around my waist.

"I missed this",he said whispering into my ears.

"And I missed this",I kissed him on his cheek taking care that his beard wouldn't hurt me.

"Yeah I missed it too",he said smiling and kissed on my forehead.

"You have no idea how gorgeous you look today",he said releasing me from his grip.

"You look hot",I complimented him.

"I always do",he had his mischievous grin.

"Dick",I punched on his chest lightly.
"I gotta show you something and it's in my phone".

I showed him the picture of us with that mirror.

"Wow.As I said, you look fucking beautiful in this dress and that was the moment I decided to gift you this".
…......….…....……...........................……........