***lost in the woods 2/9***

A couple minutes had past since their arrivel and no one has awoke yet.

Melathia is currently scanning the outside area for.... well... anything. Any clues how they awoke here. Any food. Any other people. Or a better shelter, although this one wasn't so bad.

The cave looks small from first glance but is actually quite spacious when stepped inside.

The two demons have discovered that they are still able to use their magic, but teleportation magic and vels dragon form were off limits.

If they would want to leave they would have to walk.

While Melathia was outside vel was trying to learn how to control herself.

Malori and the dragoness had only just started dating so it was all new to vel.

These new feelings and lewd thoughts.

The dragon thought that when she would date malori that the lewd images and dreams would disappear but they didn't, more just kept coming.

The thought of malori only being vels aroused her. Vel could do anything she wants and no one would stop her.

This is why the horny dragon had to get a hold of herself, in case she acts out in front of all the humans.

The demon queen noticed some movement come from her lover. And witnessed malori sit up and stretch, the dragon had to look away to cover her blushing face.

Maloris eyes scanned around the room taking in the new scenery, eventually landing on her girlfriend.

The human saw vels head turned away from her but her hair was covering the dragons face from mals view.

Mal was well aware of the others around her, but it didn't stop her from flirting with vel.

The oblivious girl crawled towards vel.

Vels face was turning redder than the girls hair, and she hadn't even done anything yet.

Malori crawled ontop of the demon. Knees on the opposite sides of her legs. Hands right beside vels head. And a cute smile plastered on her face, obviously oblivious to the affect she was having on the dragon.

Vel didn't dare move. Instinctively vel wanted to place her hands on maloris hips, forcing her down to sit on her lap, then leave her own lipstick marks all over her, showing everyone, more specifically princess Leora that malori belonged to the dragon.

But sadly vel could not act on her instincts. What if someone wakes up? What if vel gets carried away and can't stop herself?

Instead the dragoness just sat there, her hands trembling at her sides resisting the urge to just pounce on the girl.

Vel had to hold down her tail to stop it from banging against the rock wall of the cave behind her with its wagging.

Vels lips were scrunched together, along with her biting her own lip, almost drawing blood. Coated with the blush stretching across her face, only lit up by the fire that vel made awhile ago.

"Good morning." A cheerful yet adorable voice whispered towards vel.

The demon soon felt a pair of soft lips on her cheek. It was only a peak but it felt like forever.

The demon lord sensed the girl on top of her remove her position to sitting next to her instead, deciding not to mess with vel any longer.

The demon queen breathed out a sigh she didn't know she was holding.

"What are they doing here?" The same sweet voice questioned. She wanted to answer but didn't know how

"i-i don't know" DAMN STUDDER! Vel was mentally face palming herself.

"Ok, where are we?"

The queen could already sense all of the questions that she would be forced to answer 'i don't know' to, not that she didn't enjoy the hearing of her lovers voice. She just would much rather here lover screaming her name.