Chapter Three

Rose headed to Mickey's house to borrow his computer to do some research.

Mickey: Hey - hey! Here's my woman. Kit off!

Rose: Shut up.

Mickey: Coffee?

Rose: Yeah, only if you wash the mug. Not rinse, wash. Can I use your computer?

Mickey: Yeah. Any excuse to get in the bedroom! Don't read my emails!

Rose trying find information about the doctor. She relocates the guy who seen the Mystery Doctor.

Rose: You're not coming in. He's safe. He's got a wife and kids.

Mickey: Who told you that? He did. That's exactly what an internet murderer would say!

Rose knocked on door and a kid answered.

Rose: Hello. I've come to see Clive. We've been emailing.

Boy: Dad! One of your nutters!

Clive: Oh, sorry. Hello. You must be Rose. I'm Clive, obviously.

Rose: My boyfriend's waiting in the car - just in case you're gonna kill me (!)

Clive: Good point. No murders!

Clive waves at Mickey and Mickey nods and watching then carefully.

Wife: Who is it?

Clive: It's to do with the Doctor. She's been reading the website. Come through. I'm in the shed.

Rose enters the house

Wife: She? She's read the website about the Doctor and she's a she?

Wife closes front door. Rose and Clive in shed looking at pictures and drawings of the doctor.

Clive: A lot of this stuff's quite sensitive. I couldn't just send it to you. People might intercept it. If you dig deep enough and keep a lively mind, this Doctor crops up all over the place - political diaries, conspiracy theories, even ghost stories. No first name, no last name, just "the Doctor" - always "the Doctor". And the title seems to be passed down from father to son - an inheritance. That's your Doctor there.

Rose: Yeah.

Clive: I tracked it down to the Washington Public Archive last year. That photo's enhanced. This is your original. November 22nd 1963. The assassination of President Kennedy.

Rose: It must be his father.

Clive: Going further back... April 1912. This is Daniels family of Southampton and friend. This was taken the day before they were due to sail on the Titanic. For some unknown reason, they cancelled the trip and survived. Here we are... 1883. Another Doctor. Look - the same lineage. It's identical. This one washed up on the coast Sumatra the night that Krakatoa exploded. The Doctor is a legend woven throughout history. When disaster comes, he's there. He brings a storm in his wake, and has one constant companion.

Rose: Who's that?

Clive: Death.

Mickey sees bin moving on its own.

Clive: If the Doctor's back, if you've seen him, Rose, then one thing's for certain. We're all in danger.

Mick got out of his car and looks behind the bin to see how it's moving and opens the bin and nothing was in the bin.

Mickey: Come on, then!

Clive: If he singled you out, if the Doctor's making house calls... then God help you!

Mickey got stuck to bin and bin pulled Mickey into plastic bin and ate him and bin burps.

Rose: Who is he? Who do you think is?

Clive: I think he's the same man. I think he's immortal. I think he's an alien from another world.

Rose left Clive's house and got back into car with Mickey. She didn't notice Mickey is plastic.

Rose: All right, he's a nutter! Off his head. A complete online conspiracy freak. You win. What are we gonna do tonight? I fancy pizza.

Mickey: pizza! Puh - puh - pizza!

Rose: Or a Chinese.

Mickey: Pizza!

Mickey started to drive and found a restaurant for pizza.

End of chapter.