27•|FIRST TIME AT A 'FRIEND' HOUSE.|

/CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN/

No karamo today 😂😂😂

Well. . .I want to RANT.

Please y'all should vote. It's that star below (🌟) please, they don't remove coins to vote, it's free. Please your votes and comments really encourage me, it's what motivates me to keep writing. Also, comment if you can, I love reading you guys comments, it cracks me up and put a smile on my face. Y'all might not know but anytime the urge to just give up on this book comes in, I just go back the the previous chapters and reread all the comments that y'all made. So, please those little things (voting and commenting) - yes, I said little. - are what keeps me going.

Also, if you have one or two things to say about the story, don't be shy. Feel free to hop into my deeheem anytime. I'm open and always ready to see your opinions. Or if you feel something is off or confusing, don't hesitate to ask me so I'd explain or clear the air.

However before I end this ranting, please remember the warnings I gave at the INTRODUCTION 🌺 ooo, please those scenes might be popping up real soon, but Don't worry I'd be giving heads up.

Thanks so much Wattpadis.🌺🌺

~LILY~

I can do it! I can do it!! I can do it!!!

I kept my hand on the door bell and redrew it, again. "I can't do it."

I muttered to myself as I paced around in front of the big gate. I was anxious, really anxious to ring the doorbell. I'd never been to a friend's house before so all this was new to me. Sweaty hands accompanied with a stinging headache caused by the hot sun in the early morning of twelve, that shone without taking pity on me by at least setting, but I knew that was far from possible because October sun are known to be the worst. Though I was putting on a knee-length polkadot spaghetti gown, but the heat was still doing unwanted wonders on my innocent body.

I placed my hand on the doorbell again, but removed it. I took my phone out from my cross bag and decided to call Aunty Thelma to come pick me up, but a part of me was totally against it so I gently returned my phone into my bag, placed my hand on the door bell, "Just ring the bell Lily." I muttered and immediately I rang the doorbell.

I could feel my heartbeat accelerating against my chest, hearing shuffles of someone feet's.

It's not to late Lily, just run; I thought but I disregarded that thought and decided to just stay still.

"Good afternoon," someone I assumed to be the gate man greeted as he opened the gate. I was nervous. "How can i help you?"

"Good afternoon," I greeted, rubbing my sweaty palms together. "I'm here to see Chase, I'm his classmate."

"Your name?"

"Lily. . . Lily Atata."

I answered him, then he closed the gate on me, leaving me outside. I turned around and decided to use the moment to take a proper view of his estate, and it was really quiet, since I'd been standing outside I didn't see a soul pass by, not even a car passed. The environ was really nice, and I noticed that the houses within the estate had the same structures.

The noise of the gate made me turn back, and I came in view with the man who opened the gate, earlier.

"Come inside." I entered into the compound, coming face to face with a really huge house. Honestly I wasn't surprised by how huge the house was because I knew the net worth of the Fayeni's, it was capable of buying Nigeria out of poverty, more than capable sef.