▒50▒ 🔸 Festival and Mystery Man - 4 🔸

💮⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪💮⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫💮

Anisha followed Izana's line of sight and saw some middle line nobles there..

'Oh, I see.. Those are the lowlifes..'

Anisha thought..

"Let's bid a bigger bet now.."

Izana smirked locking his prey..

Anisha walked around observing the people gambling..

At a table located near the center, a noise that sounded as if a building was collapsing resounded throughout the entire casino..

"Wow, bravo!! How could four card appear with this timing?!!"

"I thought it would be a full house!"

"Just how much have you earned up till now?"

When we walked over discreetly, a young man was pulling chips towards himself..

With a little exaggeration, there was a small mountain of chips gathered infront of the man.. He was playing with the nobles for some times and gathered so much money..

Izana smirked looking at it..

Anisha stood still as she scrutinized the man..

'Why do I feel like I've seen him before?'

Dark blue eyes, soft yet sharp..

Shoulder length light red hair, tied with a small pony tail..

The smile that rested on his mouth was leisurely and relaxed..

A man who was sweet yet softly seductive..

Without a doubt, a single gesture from this man would cause many young aristocratic ladies to run over with a hypnotized expression.. Just like how a flower attracts the bees..

Anisha was certain that this man was using tricks while gambling.. It was impossible to bring that much money in a normal game..

The face of the aristocrat gamblers looked pale.. God knows how much money he snatched..

Then suddenly Izana put his coins infront of that red haired man..

"....then I put my bet to this man"

Izana smiled softly..

"Huh? What!!"

Anisha looked at Izana with a surprised face..

"Oh, how fortunate ~"

That man smirked looking at the chips..

Seeing that, other people who gathered there start to place their bet to who would win..

The aristocrats bid the bigger bet, so if this red haired man wins, he will win all of it..