~13~

~Your POV~

You wake up and find yourself in Revali's arms. You see that he's sound asleep and you wiggle your way out of his grasp. You go to the closest mirror to check if last night was all a dream. But to your horror it was not, your eyes are red and your scar is gone.

"There has to be a way to reverse the spell. Has to be." you think to yourself, "But, I have all the power- " You stop your thoughts and fight the evil thoughts in your head. You hear Revali wake up.

"Good morning." He says. 

"Good morning." You say turning to face him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Physically: not a bit different. But my thoughts are twisted. I can fight them but I don't know for how long."

"It's like the transfer of power is a slow process."

"Yea. And I don't there is a counter spell, so my guess is that the only way to reverse this is with Zelda's sealing power."

"Well she and Link are leaving today for Mount Lanayru."

"I wish her the best of luck, I know trying to unlock it has been a real stress on her." You hear people coming up.

"Hey love birds, Zelda and Link are about to leave." Urbosa says.

"Ok, we'll be right there." You say forgetting that Urbosa doesn't know about the spell.

"Whoa, (y/n) what happened to your eyes?" she asks worried.

"Long story short, a messenger gave me a letter that had a spell, chant thing in it that transfers the power of Ganon to who ever reads it and I fucked up and read it and now this is happening and I'm scared."

"I knew that messenger was bad news. Well come on, we need to let the others know about this." Urbosa says

"But I don't want to stress the princess out anymore than she already is." you say.

"It's better for her to know than to not." Revali says taking your hand. The three of you go to the stables and see Link and Zelda preparing their horses while Mipha and Daruk help out.

"Good morn- oh my Hylia (y/n) what happened?" Mipha asks, which gets everyone else's attention. You were about to tell them what you told Revali, but Urbosa steps in.

"That letter the new messenger girl gave her last night was a spell that transfers the power of Ganon to who ever reads it."

"I knew Mei had a bad aurora." Zelda says, "Don't worry (y/n), it's not your fault. Do you know if there's a counter spell?"

"No, I don't think there is one."

"Then how do we reverse it?" Daruk asks.

"Our guess is that it's Zelda's power." Revali says.

"Well it is Ganon's power, so that would make sense." Link says.

"We should be on the mountain in 3 days. Do you think you can fight it for that long?" Zelda asks.

"Yes. I'll do my best." You say.

"Then lets be off." Zelda says mounting her horse. Her and Link ride off in the direction of Mount Lanayru and you go back to Saria to continue work on the bow your making for Revali. The first few hours go by without trouble. Then as you finish a carving of Vah Medoh you hear a voice.

"ɖօռ'ȶ ȶʀʏ ǟռɖ ʄɨɢɦȶ ɨȶ" it says.

"Get out of my head." you say quietly.

"ֆօօռ ʍʏ քօաɛʀ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ʏօʊʀֆ."

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head." You say a little louder.

"ֆօօռ, ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ʀʊʟɛ աɨȶɦ ʍɛ."

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" you yell putting your hands to your head.

"ʏօʊ ƈǟռ'ȶ ɢɛȶ ʍɛ օʊȶ." the voice says.

You carve Revali's name in to one of the limbs of the bow and paint it with out anymore troubles. You make a set of 20 arrows to give to him along with the bow, you get the two and go find him at the archery range.

"Hey baby?" You say.

"Yes?"

"I have something for you." You say holding the bow.

"And what would that be?" he asks as he turns around to see you holding a navy blue bow with white carvings, "Wait... did you...?"

"I made it along with some arrows." you say.

"Oh dove." He says taking the bow and kissing you. He shoots it and you get really excited to see that it fits him like a glove. "I love it." You do little jumps of excitement and smile.

~Revali's POV~

I love this bow that (y/n) gave me and she kisses me. I laugh a little, shes so happy, but I know shes fighting to stay this way. I hope she can stay this way. We shot some rounds together and she splits a few arrows. The sun sets and we start to make a fire in the near by fire pit. (y/n) gets a flint and steel, but the sparks won't catch.

"Uuugh, light damn it." she says as a fire just starts out of no where. We both jump back and (y/n) gives out a tiny scream, "Did I just do that?"

"I guess."

"Well shit. That's kind of useful actually." she says.

"How did you do that?"

"I have no idea, I just wanted fire and bam there's fire."

"Huh. Now this can change but these powers could be useful against Ganon."

"Yea, they really would come in handy."

~Your POV~

"ȶɦɛ ȶʀǟռֆʄɛʀ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ƈօʍքʟɛȶɛ ɮʏ ȶɦɛռ ǟռɖ ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ȶɦɛ ռɛա ƈǟʟǟʍɨȶʏ." the same voice from earlier says. You look behind you where you heard the voice but nothing is there.

"What is it?" Revali asks.

"Please tell me you heard that too."

"Heard what?"

"That voice that just said the transfer will be complete and I'll be new calamity?"

"օռʟʏ ʏօʊ ƈǟռ ɦɛǟʀ ʍɛ... (ʏ/ռ)." the voice says, "ʏօʊ ƈǟռ օռʟʏ ӄɛɛք ʍɛ օʊȶ ʄօʀ ֆօ ʟօռɢ."

"(y/n) are you ok?"

"No, there's this voice and it keeps taunting me." You say sitting down beside Revali, he wraps a wing around you and you fight the voice in your head.

~(a/n)~

whoooooooo two uploads in a day!

im gonna get these last chapters out and put every thing I can into them.

so yea

BYE<3