Sword Art Online Pt. 2

"Ok we're gonna be returning to the Sword Art Online universe. We're gonna be fast forwarding a little while later in the story. Basically, Ochako asked the leader of the Knights of the Blood Oath, Commander Heathcliff, to allow her to take a leave of absence from the guild. Heathcliff said no, so Izuku challenged him to a duel. If Izuku won, Ochako got to take a leave of absence. If Heathcliff won, Izuku had to join the Knights of the Blood Oath. Izuku lost. So now he's joined them" said Luke pressing a button on his remote.

It began with Izuku and Ochako in a room. Izuku was now wearing a white and red variant of his normal costume.

"Uh... don't you guys have uniforms that aren't so flashy?" asked Izuku.

"Actually that's one of our less flashy ones" said Ochako who was sitting on a stool.

Ochako giggled. "You look great" she said.

Izuku just sighed and fell onto the bed.

"I'm in a guild" he groaned.

"Why do I have a problem with being in a guild?" asked Izuku.

"Keep watching and you'll see" said Luke.

"I guess it's sort of my fault, isn't it?" said Ochako.

"No, this is a good opportunity. As a solo player I got as far as I could go" said Izuku.

"That makes me feel a little better" said Ochako as Izuku sat up.

"Hey, Deku? Why do you avoid guilds... and people? I hope you don't mind my asking" asked Ochako.

"Yeah, why?" asked Ochako.

"I mean, it's not because you're a beta tester or because you have unique skills, is it? You do care about people" said Ochako.

"Beta tester?" asked Izuku.

"You were one of the few people to play the beta version of Sword Art Online. So that means you have more experience than others" said Luke.

Izuku looked down. "It was a long time ago... about a year or so. Up to now, that was the only guild I was in. It was small, including me there was 6 of us in it. They called themselves the Moonlit Black Cats" said Izuku.

It then showed flashes of Izuku with the Moonlit Black Cats.

"As players, they were good. But their levels were way lower than mine. And I thought if I told them what my level was, they wouldn't have wanted me around. So I decided to keep my mouth shut about it, and I joined up with them. I'd watch them messing around, having fun, and I guess I wanted to be part of that, too" said Izuku.

"He just wanted to fit in with them" said Iida.

Izuku lowered his head even more. "Then one day..." he said.

It then showed Izuku and most of his teammates in a dungeon, surrounded by enemies, and we hear an alarm going off. It then showed Izuku's teammates being killed by the enemies, as Izuku explained to Ochako what happened that day.

"They went into a dungeon, and they entered a room Izuku was already in during his beta testing. He knew it was a trap but he didn't say anything because he didn't want them to know he was a beta tester, or beater as they call it. So they all died because he didn't say anything" explained Luke.