Funny moments

I gave hearts to my teacher and he told me he keeps them all in a binder at his house...imagine being a good teacher 😭😪
Edited: (September 18-October 9 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

You were doing a reality tv show but you weren't allowed to say anything. You grabbed the camera and went outside where there were no staff.

"EVERYONE. IM FILMING A REALITY TV SHOW!" You spoiled before laughing.

You sat down in front of the camera. "Reality hint." You said before doing the intro with your hand. You laughed, looking up seeing the staff banging on the window, telling you to stop. "Again" you did the hand gesture again before laughing. "OKAY THATS IT BYEEEEE" you waved at the camera.

"EVERYONE. THE TV SHOW IS TWO WORDS. TWO." You held up two fingers. "WHAT AGE GROUP AM I IN AND WHAT I WOULD DO IF SOMEONE GETS ON MY NERVES." You hinted before posting the video. In a live you then ended up spoiling it. "I'm a teen, and I'd mostly kill someone." You winked.

Stay: THIS IS SO FUNNY SHE SPOILED EVERYTHING😭

Stay: THE FACT THAT THE STAFF TRIED STOPPING HER AND SHE EVEN IGNORED IT EMKANJSNX I WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT THIS

stay: NO BC THE FACT THAT SHE SPOILED THE REALITY TV SHOW, THE INTRO, THE NAME. EVERYTHING. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAFF💀💀💀

Stay: THIS WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY, I CANT WITH HER😭😭😭

Stay: WAIT SO ITS CALLED TEENKILL???

Army: IDEK HER BUT THIS GIRL OUT HERE SPOILING EVERYTHING LMAO

Stay: yes everyone. Yes. She's a member of skz which are known to be very quiet when they have a comeback. Not her tho. Nono.

Stay: THE FACT THAT SHE SPOILED EVERYTHING AND POSTED IT WHILE THE STAFF ARE TRYING TO STOP HER

Stay: YALL SHE POSTED THE VIDEO ON VLIVE BUT IT GOT TAKEN DOWN A COUPLE HOURS LATER BC THE STAFF HAD TOLD HER NOT TO SPOIL IT 😭

(Stan mirae 🙄)

#2

You and the boys had a fan sign and you were given a kids toy. The toy was some sort of punching thing where if you pull the lever, the hand will extend and punch.

You were playing around with it and while playing, you accidentally hit a fan that was in front of Jeongin. You quickly dropped the toy and covered your mouth shocked. "Oh my god- I'm so sorry oh my god, are you okay? I'm so sorry" you apologized quickly.

"Yah minjee ah" Jeongin teased, making you feel even more bad.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry! Did it hurt? Where did I hit you? Was it hard? I'm really sorry" you asked her a bunch of questions.

She laughed and nodded "I'm okay!"

"Are- are you sure? It didn't hurt?" You asked her again.

"I'm okay! I promise minjee!" She smiled. You pouted, feeling sad before getting up.

You grabbed the toy and walked to her before giving it to her. "Here hit me as many times as you want with it." You said.

"Wha- Nono!" She shook her head.

"It's okay, go on" you nodded, she hesitantly took it before punching your arm with it.

"Didn't I hit your head with it? Hit my head too! Do it 2 times!" You crouched down.

"Ahh I'm not gonna hit you for it! I'm okay!" She giggled.

"Nono, I feel bad. Do it," you said. She finally nodded before hitting your head with it twice. "Ah I'm sorry!" She apologized.